Thread: Ideas for Fixer nanos

Lightbulb Ideas for Fixer nanos

I was thinking, instead of making all of the new fixer nanos matter creation, you could make them something else.

Maybe you could make them comp lit req - since it requires a computer to use these nanos.

Maybe you could make them mat met - this would make more sense, since you are not actually *creating* the ammo, you are taking it from a storehouse in omni, digitizing it (metamorphoses) and bringing it to yourself and changing it back to ammo (metamorphoses).

If you don't do these , at least give us some type of Mat Creat buff, maybe +100 called "Experienced Hacking" or something.

~MUGGINNS.~

Angry

Yeah, i agree. Matter creation is too hard to raise.
    Last edited by 7084; Nov 15th, 2001 at 23:03:37.

Thumbs down Anything, but not matter crea.

631 matter creation for a QL103 nano is an insult.

I'm speechless...

bumpity bump

every class out there is turning into a fixer
    only reason you'd play one now is for the name "fixer"

i think i'll be an agent...then i could use my [fixer] nanos at lower levels...

yeah, forget my fixer guild, i wont even bother starting that up again.

eehhh, how do you say... "super lame"?

Lightbulb

Suggestions/ideas:

•Make more/redue nanos to have a compt lit requrement instead of ____ nano requirement.
    •compt lit buffs/hacking related buffs
    •supierior SMG buffs (maybe some burst buffs as well)
    •more&better gird/transport/teleport nanos then any other profession. *cough* get rid of the engineer teleport.

•ammo summons should summon more than the amount of credits used for the dummy order. (25 bullets cost 25cr. If i have to pay 800cr for the dummy order, I had better be getting more than 800 bullets. Alot more, considering it costs NP as well)
    Last edited by Karrd; Nov 16th, 2001 at 01:28:55.

Lightbulb A thought

I know a lot of people would be mad about this, but I think Funcom should take teleports away from every class but the fixers. We're transportation masters, and this was a very unique nano that, when given away, greatly reduced our individuality and people's desire to group with us.

Compensate it by giving those classes some other new ability, but please, leave us as the only class with grid teleports...

-Nietya

you are grid masters not transportation masters the new teleports for engis have nothing to do with the grid

You use the grid for instant transportation, and engineers summon should be limited to pets I think. Hell, give them the ammo/weapon/armor summon and give the fixer something useful instead.

Fixers should be BEST at transportation of any kind at same amount of IP spent period.

(I don´t have any fixer, but would like a good fixer with good transportation nanos to have in a group. As it will be now it is better to have a engineer and a NT in your group for transportation [engineer to get there and NT to get home].)

Angry punt

bump

Funcom read this !

~MUGGINNS.~

how about this. Make nano rechargers use matter creation as they transform the notum in the air into nanobots.

You can justify anything if you think about it.

My adventurer would love if nanochargers used matter creation because time and space is a USELESS skill that we shouldn't have to raise. But we do for the sole purpose of nano rechargers

And Spook adventurers are supposed to be the masters of non grid transportation. If you noticed the run speed bonus on the last reet was raised to 1300 run and 1300 swim

I have an adventurer and no Fixer, but I still think fixer should be the best at transportation (even if I ment grid and teleprtation in my first statement).

bump

bump, bump, bump

-Halcyinv2
    lvl25 Fixer

Still waiting for Fixer love...

Well... I haven't raised matter creation a bit since I started my Fixer. Too bad we have all these wonderful nano's, (that we have to share with other classes now), and all of our nano-skills are deep blue.

Might as well re-roll and stay at level 1 until 2003 when PvP is finally balanced, (remember, PvP is not required), and the nerfing has ceased.

I agree that matter creation isn't the best choice for our summon line. Please, Funcom, make the Fixers unique in some way other than a run buff... give us some love...
    Cyrus "d'Artagnan" Bacarella
    Solitus Fixer for the Omni-Tek Corporation
    President of Draco Legionis
    Draco is Family, Legions Unite!

"The darkness must go down the river of nights dreaming...
    Flow morphia slow, let the sun and light come streaming...
    Into my life."