Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newly updated In-Game Map available for download.

Land Controlled Areas

Originally posted by Rolller
    Awesome map.

Might I suggest adding the new NW camps to the map.
    Do you mean, perhaps, the Land Controlled Areas? For each dimension, there are a different number of Land Controlled Areas available. The locations of the areas currently appear to be the same, however the number of LCAs within each playfield on each dimension appears to be different.

Will this change? I'm not sure. I'm sorta waiting and keeping an eye on the updated maps to see if this changes. If the number (and locations) of LCAs remain constant for a period of time, I will create versions for each dimension to reflect that information. Right now though, I'm waiting to see what happens.

Ultimately, I'd like to have available map versions that include the Land Controlled Areas.

Take care.
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

Good job!
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

*pads over quietly and gently nudges the thread with her leety nose and patters off again*
    TRAVEL TO RUBI-KA
    A website providing maps of Rubi-Ka,
    playfields, Whom-Pah & Grid maps,
    in-game maps, and more.

http://travel.to/rubi-ka

Discover Leety Goodness at:
    http://how.to/leet

how did you get the in-game position crosshairs to work correctly

Great map! - Nice to see someone continuing the legacy of Dovve.

One comments though on the Fixer exits overview on the right side. It's a nice adddition for newcommers to the Fixer Grid - however it does add a little confusion. The old typography used by Dovve (you still using it i see) was IMO great - simply the best ever, simple and easy to navigate by. Exits are marked with a floor number and a letter L/M/R - simply Left/Middle/Right. So when looking on the map seing an Exit Marked "9-L" in Mort, you would go to Floor 9, Find the Mort exits and take the Left one when looking at them. Simple, fast and efficient.

This new typography you are introducing does add a bit of confusion - primarily because now we have 2 different typographies on the same map. IMO the Dovve standard was easier to grasp .

As i'm loving your new map, I would also like to see it improved. So my suggestion: change it back , or make a seperate map without using the space on the right-hand side - then mabe add a small explanation at the buttom of the map ([L]eft/[M]iddle/[R]ight).

/D
    Bullmuzzle - Borealis armsdealer
    Darumar - Retired Blitzer

To Grid, Shoot Straight and Speak The Truth.

The human race have always sought outwards, they built spaceships, explored their solar-system, other planets, then the galaxies. We seek inwards, into the Grid - infinite possibilities in finite physical entity - through wires, connectors, processors, transistors - we build a world without boundaries.

question, which set of map tools are you using the set i have is currently broken and will not extract the files.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

I really do like this map, good work!!

wow, great map!

thanks,
    Fract

Joy!
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

[insert bump here]

.... Just for the heck of it. I love this map. :-D

- Velek
    Velek
    Test Server
    Disciple of Leet-Fu

wow

Didnt think my last Dovve's could be improved.....

But i was wrong....

what awesome job!

It's my new map. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12