Thread: I guess this is just whining, but...

I guess this is just whining, but...

I guess I should have know better than to pre-order a booster pack directly from FC. The new stuff is up on servers today, the booster is on the self at EB and the pre-order shipment has NOT arrived at my door. So, even though I showed support for FC by placing my order with them in advance, the people that didn't (or the people that we smarter...same thing i guess) are now playing new content while I just wait.

jus'sayin'
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Yes,sad to say i am still on "back order"with no supply info available.I always thought that pre-ordering gave you some advantage for your loyalty and hard cash!I really should have known better!This is a "funny"way to do business,and disclaiming responsibility for a supplier that reps you is just a total cop out.

I agree.

I did a preorder too but nothing have been delivered.

What I understand is that Funcom say that its there distrubutions that havent deliver to there demands. It was something about thanxgiving that also troubled the delivery if I remeber correct.

I just dont get it ?

... ahh nevermind....... when I get the package all areas is occupied ...... and it will feels like I had a disadvantage because of distrubutors and because of thanxgiving........

I thought that preorder was about to get the package when the game opens.

What is the gain ?

I dont care if I had extremely mutch disadvatages in the game ...... if it rely on my own performance in the game.

RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

im glad i didnt perorder... i would probley still be waiting fer NWs... i just went to the store and bought it...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Same.. preordered @ Funcom and its now suddenly on backorder..

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions