Thread: Good Bye

Good Bye

Well I've been for some time just over a year now if my memory serves me right. First I would like to thank all the great people from Entropy Dawn for making very welcome when I first started this game. I want to also thank my current guild Midnight this is by far a great guild that I will miss leaving. There are so many people to thank along the way for making this a great place to be, to many to name really but they know who they are.

****Rant Warning****

I truly hated closing my 2 accounts but given the current situation with MA's has left me no alternatives but to quit. NW is supposed be PVP but my highest char which i worked so hard on has made her null.
    I was in the pvp ring last night it which helped put the last nail in the coffin. Dualed a 172 Sol friend, I was fully buffed with UVC, FFoK, 6% llts and even had 180 pow bow equiped to start with Aimed Shot. After all my specials AS, BwT, Dimach, Brawl....not one crit and he had not even TMK shield at the time, he was at 3/4 life. His remark was "Wow ma's do suck".
    So tell me how am i supposed to support my guild, I'm not going to be a dead weight that cannot contribute to my team, group, guild....BTW Summer Rain attack is such a joke and a feable attempt was made to fix it
    Sure I can play alts, I know i should play my 154 engi...Yeah right!!! Sad thing is all my alts fall way below new pvp rules so would be pretty easy to gank and I'm not going to invest another couple of months to lvl a char to high level only to be nerfed.

I QUIT!!!!! This is not how I wanted to leave AO, I'm so frustrated with you Funcom.

P.S. should anyone ask for my stuff: u cant have my stuff you bottom feeding bas****.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kumi no go! noooooo! yer FIRED! you cant leave if your fired! you have to come sit at the statue with Boci

#$(*&&Y&*%&^$&*^%*$&^% datgumit

fack...Kumi..i reallyreally really really really really (about 100 more of those) dont want to see you leave, ive not many good friends left that play..but..if oyu dont..Wherever you go, Look for the Sammich Maker..hes bound to be hidden somewhere

<knuffles, hugs and sammiches forever>

Your Fat Trox Pal

Boci
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Re: Good Bye

Originally posted by Kumiyo
    ****Rant Warning****

I QUIT!!!!! This is not how I wanted to leave AO, I'm so frustrated with you Funcom.

P.S. should anyone ask for my stuff: u cant have my stuff you bottom feeding bas****.
    Sorry to hear that u feel gimped. But remember after rain comes sunshine..

I for one quitted a while ago as well, was away for about 1,5 months - but i missed the mates too much and (in a strange way) AO as well...

I for one play 2 gimped proffessions... one is an adv who i made respectable anyway by being a good healer and a very good damagedealer - however since im carrying everything ql 200 and some good unique stuffs, he have become boring to play...

So i chosed to play a profession that everyone have said was real gimped (crat) and i chosed to be a nanomage with cratprof.
    I really enjoy my crat now - got some neat imps and shade of lub.

What i try to say is that some of your love for AO will prolly come back if you rediscover AO with new chars - their are some new bosscamps all over AO that wasn´t there for some times ago.

I for one feel its really encouraging to restart AO with my crat.

I beleive that u might like it as well - and one day you will see that your MA will be as good or even better than it is right now.

Regards.

p.s. I hope what i said makes sense...
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

Unhappy bye bye

Sad to seeyou go Kumi take care and keep in touch. :\

K, I'm not gonna sing lady--no way I'd let you walk away with the last win on that. I will truly and honestly miss you though. ED likely wouldn't have gotten off the ground without you, and it certainly wouldn't have been as much fun. You were the only pet-prof I knew who didn't just want to sit in the main room the whole friggin' time, and I'll always love you for that. You were also one of a small handful of people who could keep the pace going fast in a mission without just leeching, and that made you one of my favorite teammates.

Have fun in whatever you may do, and keep an eye out for a fat toon who kicks serious ass---I turn up in the strangest of places, and I'm still out to make sure that every last one of those ****ers will pay.

P.S. I'm eating green chile enchiladas right now and wowee are they good! I think I'll have a relleno next........
    Bugoluv--200 nt, atlantean

Why would I want your stuff...I have my stuff and my stuff is better than your stuff...
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet

Sorry, that was mean.

I am sorry that you are leaving. The people of Rubi-Ka are those that will really suffer.

...but my stuff is still better...
    RoboKa & RoboKaKa
    Solitus Neutral Engineer & Pet