Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nano Breed Enf Help..

Nano Breed Enf Help..

I have a friend who like me wants to be away from the norm. He is building a Nano Breed enforcer. He wants to duel weild 1he as he likes the looks of swords.

Can I please get some help as to what armor's and implants he should be useing? He is starting out like lvl 10 I think currently.

Please refrain from the "Your going to gimp yourself" comments.

I'm a Gimp 1he Opifex enforcer, that does quit well in combat.

Thank you all for your posts... I know their are some high lvl Nano enforcers out their....
    Maglin Opifex - Enforcer
    Kandra Solitus - Keeper

I think nano enf's are the best, simply because they get so much more nano.......u can layer so many more times and mongo, ect...

just use stuff that you would normally use.

same implants

Sta/str armor UNLESS u got some shades and can OE int/psy are alot..
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

As with all classes, wear the best armor for your stats at any given stage of your evolution. At very low level (prior to implanting), that will be Cyber Armor. As you start to get implants and your Essence line going, it will change to Str/Sta, like plasteel. Eventually, as my dark blue Str started to atrophy in the middle levels, I headed towards Biomech and Links energized (Psy/Sta). Bottom line is pick your best pair of armor stats and go after the best type of armor with those stats.

As for implants, just hit the usuals: weaponskills, nanoskills, abilities. The Str, Sta, and Agi implants can be very helpful at low levels for getting on armor.

nano mage enfs should go with stam/psy armor imo, ravens energized or links early on, and then biomech later
    imps are the same for any breed, imps are based on prof, least that's how i work
    i don't see why this guy willl neccesarily be gimped, the only way to be gimped is to screw up royally in ur skalls etc.
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

The original Goddess of Stabbitty Death

str and agi are far more easy to implant. Even my nanomage can self equip ql200 flowers and primus armour etc.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Originally posted by Supersoly
    I think nano enf's are the best, simply because they get so much more nano.......u can layer so many more times and mongo, ect...

just use stuff that you would normally use.

same implants

Sta/str armor UNLESS u got some shades and can OE int/psy are alot..
    Or go stam/psy. Biomech starts at ql75. gives a nice treatment buff, and the AC is good
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

It's not evil it's cool! We're not peaceful white people we're cool powerhungry employees!

Yeah, I admit it, I let my Str slide. I max Int/Sta/Psy, wear a combo of Nano and Biomech armor. People will gasp at the concept of letting Str slide on an Enforcer, I'm sure. But it's just not hugely important to me.

With my essence buffs, some concrete cushions, and a suit of Sekutek/Nova Dillon...I can keep the couple of implants that require Str (mainly shining Brawl) at repsectable QL without sinking huge IP into Str.

I know what the atrox will say....with green trox str/sta and essence and cushions, they can equip much higher QL str/sta armor than my Psy/Sta or Int/Psy. And that's true. But as long as I keep cutting edge on my Int/Psy and Psy/Sta pieces, I have plenty of AC for my hunting style. And lots of trickle down Nano Pool and nanoskills and Treatment and CompLit from my maxed Int and Psy.

Bottom line is that for my style, I almost always hunt with a healer. She has no problem keeping me alive, and I have no problem keeping the monsters off her. So it's all good for me.

Originally posted by Curmudgeon
    I know what the atrox will say....
    some will say, "wish i also went nanomage !" enforcers are really dependant on their nano's in combat. Nanomages get ALOT more nano than atrox and funnier casting all nanos at 160ish instead of 190ish hehe..
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

It's not evil it's cool! We're not peaceful white people we're cool powerhungry employees!

Jealous of me BT?

And to the question asked... I used Waitt armour until i could equipp almost anything i wanted. Waitt is kind of underestimated i think and is, at least if you ask me, much better than nano and just as good as biomech and flowers. It shouldnt be a problem to equipp a good ql of it either if you do like i have done from the start and still do, use a shining genius cluster in the head.

And implants... I primarily used, until i got the stats needed to equipp anything i wanted, agi/int based ones, some sta based and as few str based ones as possible since i couldn't afford to really max str until i breed capped a couple of other abilities.

But that is only what i did during low/mid levels and most people seem to find a working style for themselves...

and if u can p0wr lvl urself then low lvl stuff doesn't matter

I'd say just play normally regardless of the breed...

btw, Flowers Ownz (although the Helm is ugly, but you can always wear a Primus Helm and Coat )

Obvious, but I'll say it anyway -- you will be behind in armor until higher levels (if you use int or psy based armor) -- just not buffable as much.

I think a nano enf would only really start to shine at 170+ levels. Before that, it's just something different and you won't see that much of a difference.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Unhappy

Like Asynja, I also have been known to pop in Int and/or Psy implants for armor equipping. However, I always take them back out afterwards, cause I can't give up that Shining nanoskill head slot.

not that big a price to pay for being awesomely different!!
    i think anyone who plays a nanomage enfs is worthy of praise

Originally posted by Asynja
    Jealous of me BT?

hehehe chall uses ½ my nanopool almost.. you can do it 4 times so yes.

wtt hp for nano !
    Healicia - Ragnarok
    BrutalThug - Ragnarok.

it's ur own dumb fault for picking trox

Asynja rocks!

*hugs*
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

carbonum might be some good armor for nanomages since it adds ncu and nanomages are 'supposed' to get nanos earlier than the rest of us.

Ahh, but Thyrra, you forget. CompLit is based 100% on Int, so we nanomage enforcers supposedly get better NCU earlier too.

But seriously, if you are soloing or with one or two people, implanting CompLit long enough to overequip the heck outta your NCU, every once in awhile, should be enough.

Large groups without a Fixer, or powerleveling from high level friends with Big Buffs will require more NCU though. So I would say Carbonum would depend on your playstyle/pocketbook.

I have a lvl 161 nanomage enf and I use a full set of carbon armor ql 200 except the head were I have Shades on, I use a hammer and I also use lokas webcloak but I will change to albrechs shortley.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast