Thread: NT looking to join a well organized and experienced department

Red face NT looking to join a well organized and experienced department

Greetings

Hmm, I've never been good at speeches, but here goes

I have many years of background in multiplayer gaming, here are some of the achievements I've had the honor to partake in.

Quake 1 Team Fortress:
    European Championship
    IronGlove Highlander Division Championship
    IronGlove European Division Championship
    1st in Diggin' Deep Tourney
    2nd in Pigs Go Wild Tournament
    1st in Clan Vallasherra Tournament

Ultima Online:
    Was a member of 6i6 (Invulnerablez), which was one of the top PvP guilds on Europa server back in the day.
    Achieved 52/55 GrandMaster marks on 5 different characters, had a multi million wealth.

Asheron's Call:
    Not much to say here, lvl 60ish character on full PvP server Darktide, several characters on Solclaim above 60. Didn't play that long, a not-so-great game - did most of the quests tho

Anarchy Online:
    Phew, finally, hope you are still awake.

I've played AO for ~1 month, I have a lvl 112 agent for gear and a lvl 108 nano-technician who is my main and will someday hit the 200 mark hopefully, I currently have around 17 million credits, two yalms, all the nano formulas I can use [no Nullity Sphere/Enfraam's Toolkit tho ] and some random loot which will hopefully be of some use someday .

I can't imagine to PvP with the current computer I have, but I'm making plans of getting an uptodate computer sometime next month.

There are areas I still have much to learn about in this game, so I will need some guidance too.

I will PvP alot (it's what I live and die by) when I get to high enough levels to do so and I am also very determined to do it all, to see it all, to conquer it all

I'm on the OT side

(edit) Forgot to mention I haven't had any outside help, I know very few people in this game, which is why I'm looking to join an organisation - to get to know more people & make my buddy list longer than 3

Give tells to Ingtana or leave messages here, I've never been a board sitter tho, so you will probably reach me faster in game.
    Last edited by Ghojin; Nov 28th, 2002 at 19:17:30.

Id offer you a home, but it seems your after something more then a semi-Casual Guild, which Lucifers Dawn is..although there arent many orgs out there older then mine MoK Omni Inquisition and The Black Hand the only 3 i can think of off hand that are

You sound to be a very solid player, if youve done so much in a month, alone, and I am certain youll find the type of guild you need.

Boci, 200 Soldier of Gimpiness
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm