Thread: NWs info. I just got mine

Exclamation NWs info. I just got mine

The game comes with 2 CD-Keys.One is a NEW AO CD-Key,if you already have a account you dont have to make another one,but you have this x-tra key laying around.I will quote from the NW box."If you do not already have an active Anarchy Online account or a account you would like to use for the notum wars plz use the AO game key below"

The second key is for Notum wars.At this time i have no idea where to activate it.I went to my account,but no spots to put the NW key.

It comes with a CD which they call "The notum wars,Anarchy online".It seems to me that all the CD is,the regular current version of AO.I droped the CD into the drive,and it didn't need me to update my version.So basicly all i need is the NW cd-key.And Funcom said it was too big to download?From what i see, you dont even need to install NW specially.

But, I may have to unistall AO and install NWs from the disk they sent in the box?Im alittle confused.Im guesing that all thats on the disk is the current version 14.7.

Go on your account page, there's a box in the upper right corner stating that you won't be able to register NW until tomorrow.