Thread: will there be global messages when our towers are attacked?

will there be global messages when our towers are attacked?

One of the concerns is how easy will it be or how long will it take to destroy a land controlled area/towers.

In daoc it was always a concern that 'ninja' raids take place where a keep or relic could be captured undefended by players in a short time. This did happen and they implemented global warnings messages when keeps were taken, guards informed of number of attackers etc etc...

I hope this will be the case with NW so that we have some time to get to our post to defend without having to have a person sit at the tower to watch 24/7.

As with anything i'm sure the balancing of power of these towers will take place because they have not seen 30+ lvl 150's attack a tower and judge how fast it will go down. In anycase some warning, to the Org at minimum and possibly any faction player at a certain title so that they may get to the scene of the battle.

thoughts?
    Umm.. yes, i chose a crat.. i know.. WHY oh WHY?

Rocco Romble Eberling

Playing my alt Lakespeed like many other crats

Account Created 2001-06-28 3:08:07

There is a warning on your guild chat channel when a tower of your org is attacked.

Not only does you Org Chat scroll the warning message, you will be allowed to Grid there. You can grid to every camp your org owns through the Grid, I think. but for sure at least the ones under attack. You can find the camp grid thing right next to the emergency exit on the ground level.