Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shipping update

Exclamation Shipping update

The boxes have been shipped to our distributor partners, and they are doing their best to get it out as soon as possible. But due to the busy holiday season, we can't guarantee that they will be in the shelves everywhere by the time we open up for Notum Wars tomorrow.

Pre-orders through our site is handled by Digital River, and they are undoubtedly working hard on processing orders and sending out the boxes.

You might want to contact your locat store, or Digital River, to get an estimate on when the booster will arrive.

Digital River still says backordered.

Digital River appear to be ignoring emails as well :-(

Mind you I shouldnt really be suprised after the saga I had getting the Special Edition through them....
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Sygen

grr

I have my copy, I got it from ebworld this morning.

backordered, well when I did a pre-order, it was in good faith, that I would get it atleast a day before launch or something
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

No Cz,

Digital River is NOT working hard to help out their customers, this is the message I recieved from them today (about a week after my initial email to them):

Thank you for contacting Funcom online store.

We do apologise for the delay and not getting back to you earlier as we do not have an exact delivery date I understand that you want to cancel your order.
    If you have any further questions or concerns, please "reply" to this e-mail.

So no info like; it's on it's way to us, or will get it to you within a week. No rather a sure we understand you want to cancel as we have no intent of making any effort whatsoever to keep you as our customer.
    WOW I'm impressed.

Cz, would it be possible that FC's marketing services contact Digital River and give an official update ? We can't really get accurate informations as customers when contacting them, and it's quite sort of an official place to get it, since it's what is known on the AO website as "Funcom Shop".

For instance, it would be useful to know whether the "Backordered" we get on our order is just a side-effect of the way the handle pre-orders, or if it's really on hold, that kind of things...

Talking Nothing against pre-orders but...

This is not a flame at pre-orders but just some of my past experiances. I personally don't like the stress of pre order and
    am disappointed that I can't download. If my cable modem and
    IBM harddrive are good enough for me to "Purchase" AO, as I did 3 weeks ago by downloading it, why can't I DNLoad NW?

Last MMORPG I pre-ordered was at Walmart days before it got to me as an example.

Vash,

I swear I clicked on a link in the launcher once and it sent me to Gamestop.com
    :P
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

No NW till 12/3 Tuesday?!?!

I pre-ordered mine through my local store, which is affiliated with www.gamestop.com and I was told release on 11/25, game in store on 11/26. So, I went ahead and paid the full price for the pre-order and, then...

Update #1: release changed to 11/26, game in store on 11/27.

NOW!!!: release still 11/26, game in store on Tuesday 12/3!?!

The local store said there was a mess with getting the copies from the manufacturer and that UPS will not be able to deliver the game until Tuesday 12/3.

This is really starting to remind me of the intial Funcom release. What a bunch of confusion a big mess. Yuck!

Smile w00t!

Thank you for ordering from EBgames.com. Your order has been shipped completely. The status and/or ship date for each item on your order is detailed below.

Here is the status of the item(s) you have ordered:
    Anarchy Online: Notum Wars Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1

LOL!

I should have used the forum name "Received." Dang it, all!

Well...

The pre-ordered (from FC's site) copies had better get here before it's opened, or FC had better delay the launch further. This is the first and only launch that it is CRITICAL for players to have before it is opened up to all. If people don't get it from their local shops or from another distributor etc. that's one thing. But if the official FC pre-order site is late after ordering 5 copies roughly 3 MONTHS in advance, FC is going to see the angriest mob they have *ever* dealt with, myself included, and that's really saying something considering how angry people have been in the past.

It's simple, there's no need whatsoever to start NW before everybody that wants to play as soon as it is released for all are able to get their copy. But if NW is started before delivery of at least the official pre-orders, the amount of unfairness to the most loyal people this spells out will bring a real life Notum Wars..
    For instant heal... just add water.

Kikmaidog - 218 Doctor
    Kikfix - 204 Fixer
    Kikfiz - 175 MP
    Kikdabucket - 125 Agent

Reborn Clan

Help to repopulate Rubi-Ka, make donations at your local mission booth.
    "Where are you calling from?" "I'm calling from my house." "Where's that?" "Down the street from you, YOU KNOW!"

hehe this could be fun

lets hope all omni guilds get a copy but not a single clan guild that would be kinda neat

FC/CZ, can you go kick DigitalRivers azz plz?
    My order still in "Pending Shipment"......
    Patang 205 Engi
    Another proud Apocalypse member

I totally agree with the post from Kikfix.

I would have thought that the whole point of pre-ordering from via the official site would be to guarantee we had delivery before NW went live.

It's not right that those of us that ordered months ago may not be able to join in at the start of NW.

I know you use a distributor FC, but we ordered via your official site. In my view that makes this your responsibility.

Post Pending Shipment

Where are Digital River shipping from when you order in Europe? UK?

Anyway still says Shipment Pending, and i read that it could take 6 - 7 workdays for the order to reach me. Sitting in Norway.
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

Where can I check this information?
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

I'm in the UK and per-ordered from Digital River. About 2/3 days ago I emailed them asking what was going on as I'd heard nothing since the original 'backordered' email from when I ordered it.

This morning I got an email from DR saying that it will be shipped 'this week' but nothing more specific than that.

FC I seriously suggest you change your online distribution partner for future releases. Their service does nothing to give confidence to the customer, and this is the second time they have messed me around ordering a Funcom product (huge saga about ordering the special edition available on request)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

I preordered the same day they started..

taking orders.

Status is "shipment pending".

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast