Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Doc speed debuff is way to overpowered!!! Docs in general are way to overpowered!!

I have trouble with some nt's yes, and they have to be well played compared to your gimped nt.

And title means nothing, i agree to that but the fact is NT's is a nice class in pvp. And ur ae, does not even initiate combat on those ppl getting hit by it. So even if we are not in a fight we don't autoattack the nt that ae. How big advantage is that?

Lol, who is the most whiny class ever in this game? tell me? some nt's are!
    If an nt don't have an easy way to kill other professions they cry for nerfs. And u have turned into 1 of those ppl whining on these boards.

And u have confirmed over and over again that ur plain stupid.
    Dmg is halfed and we have a 40% cap on spesials, and still no defencive, heal and debuffline of bufs is caped. Yes i do compare these, becouse in my opinion heals are like a soldiers shield, a nt's nullity and shield taking away some dmg of a certain type.

Yes i compare those, i'f a soldier hit u with spesials he do ZERO dmg when u have Nullity up, for a doc that takes a lot of healing to counter.

Yes, i admit that our debuff hurt ur init, but then again, u can root and debuff us too. And casting nuke and shooting deals a lot of dmg, so don't even come here and try tell us that nt's is gimped in pvp. Ur just whiny!

It is funny how you all the time try to defend your godmode... but you fail horrible If you have problems with an NT, well then you must suck so much, i cant imagined what you wasted your ip on
    NT phone HOME!!

Fryli, LOL, you suck, it is YOU that is the stupid whiny poor little doctor here.... It is beyond doubt that healing is overpowered, you come up with this and that useless arguement, but LOL, its stupid, get over it man, docs is overpowered, take it like a man, dont whine like a little girl...
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

LOL....same old nerf whiners different target.

Agents are to powerful nerf

Soldiers are to powerful nerf

NT's are to powerful nerf

Now its Docs and MP that are too powerful.

Some people will never be satisfied.

No more nerfs ever!

Dealingdeath L127 Agent
    RK1

Dealingdeath, that is ok for me, but then I want dmg to be 100% again, specials should stay capped at 40%
    NT phone HOME!!

Ah we agree on something ....I never agreed with that half-ass PvP damage cap solution in the first place.

Thats great cause i want dmg back too, i prefere that instead of heal nerf, but something needs to be done.
    NT phone HOME!!

I don't know of a single good PvP doc who would stand there and tell me they aren't overpowered. Anyone who would argue that healing isn't BS right now is either: 1) stupid 2) really sucky at this game (see one) or 3) a little d00d wannabe.

Seriously, it ain't brainsurgery.

Do I think healing is the problem? Hell no. The problem is damage being capped at 50%.

Specials and crits should be capped at 40% max health, as should NT nanos.
    Last edited by Ming; Jan 25th, 2002 at 00:42:14.

right on. we need to get the fighting profs back on top of the fighting game. let FC make up support battles for the support profs. nerf all nanos.

i don't need a doc healing me in pvm, since their healing will get nerfed there too. i can get a team of all enfs and pass the aggro around with mongo. no need for NTs, they're gimped anyway, i hear.

garzu u might wanna read what's after the no docs can save you from a pvm fight thing instead of just bringing up up that "1" sentence. yeah they could always do ,ok damge check on the doc and say this agent just shot the doc so everybody else on the team who are being hit by the mob will still get the same healing rate while the doc now can only be healed 50% with healing nanos. right, now another problem presents. the mob suddenly aggros on the doc and do their usual 1k critical on the doc and now the doc will die for sure since the agent is still hitting on the doc there for the 50% check is active while the mob is hitting on the doc along with the agent and say this agent is a pure ******* and sees this loop hole then shoots everybody on the team once to reduce their heal reciving rate by 50% until they are hit by the mob again, well, the whole team will be dead in no time. it all come down to more and more bs. it's hell alot more efficient to nerf weaps and change pvp damage than to nerf heals and while u say there are other solutions you fail to present one. dont just say there are other solutions. make up one that works and i'd be more than happy to discuss it with you because i know currently docs are too powerful with ini debuff and heals and that does need to be improved but for me, a doc who doesnt pvp too much, to get ambushed in a mayham zone while hunting is pure bs. so do come up with a perfect nerf pls, assuming u can figure it out.

DaHumAn*!!!, i will just plz ask you to use some "," (commas) and "." (periods), it is very hard to read and get your meaning when you dont Anyway:

i know currently docs are too powerful with ini debuff and heals

Thats nice to hear from a doc.

so do come up with a perfect nerf pls, assuming u can figure it out.

I am very sorry, but i cant come up with any perfect solutions for the nerf of healings, i guess this is more for the dev team at FC... but, what i think is perfect is if dmg is normal but is capped at 40% of max health, this is for specials, nanos, dots, crits and regular hits (maybe i forgot something)

But if heal needs to be nerfed i think this would be the best: 50% heals, capped at 40% of max health, in case doc is in fight with mob and player, if player do 300 dmg to doc and mob does 600 dmg, the heal could be 67% effective, i think this would be the best.

teh fix for this is easy. make some extra variables to figure out how much damage was dealt to each player by another player and when each point of damage was dealt.

when healing work in chronological order, first damage done is the first damage healed. for each point done by another player, it should take two points of healing. mob damage would stay as is.

the upside of this is that we get a 'perfect' fix and pvp goes back to the way it was before the evil 'balancing'. it will just take longer to fight but all results should basically come out the same. those crying nerf nanos and heals would be happy.

the downside is that the devs would have to do a lot of extra work to make this happen. many other bugs would get ignored in the meantime. many new and crippling bugs would be introduced. the complaints about pvp that used to get thrown around before would resurface. this time though, complaints about pvp taking too long and the new bugs would join them.

that still doesnt solve the ambush thing though =/ yeah when i type fast i tend to type without all the marks heh cause im playing my crat now and 2 pets whacking so i have time to check the boards but constantly switching back =)

T too much of those kinds of calculation would increase lag cause the server would try to calculate it and constantly communicating with my crap 56k and it would suck. there is no simple fix for this with the damage cap on in pvp, the easist way is to nerf pvp damage so heals are not "too good."

i still see no comment on the ini debuff only does half on players thing. i personally think that'd make the situation better.

this would fix the future exploit of ganking people already in fights with mobs because it would track mob and player damage separately.

yes it would increase lag. this is a bonus for whiners though. add this lag to the current lag explotions and it gives them even more to whine about. ( i might be counted among the lag whiners at some point in the future, present, and/or past )

Originally posted by The Boss ™
    Fryli, LOL, you suck, it is YOU that is the stupid whiny poor little doctor here.... It is beyond doubt that healing is overpowered, you come up with this and that useless arguement, but LOL, its stupid, get over it man, docs is overpowered, take it like a man, dont whine like a little girl...
    Ohh, another gimped nt is posting!
    And yes Nullity is "uber" but i don't cry for any nerf as u folks do.

Do u see me cry for a nerf on these boards pls tell me, i only compare healing with other professions way of defending them self. And some ppl are just plain stupid and don't see that.

And wow, doc has a buff that make me slooooow.
    <G> Traders have 2 buffs that make me lvl 40 again, and mp's have nanoshutdown making me...well in most situations "dead".
    But still i don't cry for the nerf of these professions, but i see NT's that do! I think it's fun fighting these professions, it's a great challenge for me to be able to fight Traders and MP's even 30-40 lvl below me.

But some whiny ppl just want it plain easy to pvp, doh! i lost to a doc, he/she is to uber.
    I can't win, FC pls nerf all other professions so mine is the best.

And some ppl posting her don't know **** about pvp 150+, so pls keep ur mouth shut.

T you have to understand that on a 56k i already suffer from massive lag in fighting situations, hell i get disconnected for no reason sometimes. I dont whine about it, i blame it on my isp, it's their fault for giving me this crap connection, and i blame my area for having poor 2way cable modem which i sure as hell refuse to pay for(every single fast connection in my area is 2 way, and no dsl reaches my house). so more lag will just get me even "dead'er" than before. maybe if i was born 30k years into the future where they dont even know what a phone line is anymore this situation would be better but right now i really dont need the extra lag to make my gaming experience worse. this is no excuse, it's the "TRUTH."

Originally posted by Fryli

Ohh, another gimped nt is posting!
    And yes Nullity is "uber" but i don't cry for any nerf as u folks do.
    How fun, I am not an NT. And i would be really surprised if you as a doc would whine, you ARE the most powerful profession in the game. Actually, i wouldnt be surprised if YOU started whining, cause you seem stupid enough to do it. And LOL, you are whining, look at your posts little girl, they are ALL about whining.

Do u see me cry for a nerf on these boards pls tell me, i only compare healing with other professions way of defending them self. And some ppl are just plain stupid and don't see that.
    Healing will still be very useful, along with weapons it is very powerful.

And wow, doc has a buff that make me slooooow.
    <G> Traders have 2 buffs that make me lvl 40 again, and mp's have nanoshutdown making me...well in most situations "dead".
    But still i don't cry for the nerf of these professions, but i see NT's that do! I think it's fun fighting these professions, it's a great challenge for me to be able to fight Traders and MP's even 30-40 lvl below me.
    Click here and you will see my opinion on all professions, docs compete with Trader and MP on the most powerful profession in the game. And I dont care if you dont ask for nerf of these professions. You are a doc and already got very much power, why would you ask for nerfs of professions that is the only that is able to compete with you? No you dont, because asking for nerfs would put you in a situation where you have everything to loose and very little to gain. In my opinion you act like a child, and Lohem says it all about you:

YOU HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO !!!

This is so correct, it is you he is talking about.

And all debuffs should break at once when hit for damage, ALL debuffs, Nano shutdown, trader debuffs and doc slow debuff in particular.

But some whiny ppl just want it plain easy to pvp, doh! i lost to a doc, he/she is to uber.
    I can't win, FC pls nerf all other professions so mine is the best.
    Why would you whine? You are the most powerful profession in the game, you have nothing to whine about, simple as that.

And some ppl posting her don't know **** about pvp 150+, so pls keep ur mouth shut.
    LOL, so you speak for all lvl 150+ now? And people below that level are not allowed to speak their mind? LOL, you are arrogant, you think you are a better person and more valuable than others lower level than you. LOL, how pathetic.

And Fryli, take a look at what Ming said:

I don't know of a single good PvP doc who would stand there and tell me they aren't overpowered. Anyone who would argue that healing isn't BS right now is either: 1) stupid 2) really sucky at this game (see one) or 3) a little d00d wannabe.

Seriously, it ain't brainsurgery.
    Which is very true.
    Last edited by Garzu-perman; Jan 25th, 2002 at 02:08:08.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

there is a reason why doc ini debuffs have 2 lines, a stable and not too stable. non stable can be shot off while the stable cant be. difference is non stable has higher ini debuff than the stable one and it takes alot of work to be able to cast high lvl stable debuffes. im one of the few docs who can do it(higher lvl stable ini debuff) since most ppls dont want to "waste" the ip on psyc modi. the way to solve this like i said is to half the effectiveness of the debuff on players and since many professions have ini increase nanos that stack with each other that would basically counter the problem that exists right now.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast