Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Doc speed debuff is way to overpowered!!! Docs in general are way to overpowered!!

So u ppl don't think shields are to powerfull?
    I've seen a soldier lvl 140+ that tank 5-6 ppl and still manage to kill 3 of them during the fight before running off.
    I've seen nt's killing a s1ttload of ppl with ae, infact so many that they can't even count the kills after.
    And Nullity = 0 dmg for a loooong time....thats a pretty serius healnano.
    And what about the debuffs in the game?? nanoshutdown, wow i see no nt crying for a nerf on that 1. I would gues the whiner Garzu have a post on nanoshutdown soon, if he have not already.
    Yes, the slowbuffs are powerfull, but they have been in the game since the begining. And still ppl with alphastrike drops me in a sec.
    Why should not nt's have trouble killing a doc?
    Half heals and there is no point att all for a doc to PvP anymore, bec we would be standing there healing 100% of the time not getting a singel shot off.
    Lol every time i have to cast complete healing i run off, it takes a looong time to cast and a loong time to reload and 1400 nano to cast( i can cast 2 before my nano is out) I've casted it a cpl times in combat and during cast and reload my hp is almost back to where it was before i started to cast it. Only thing it's god for is to cast and run.

And what about nt's, lol yes, why should a nt with nukes only be able to kill ppl easy? after all doc's dot's and dd is also halfed in dmg and takes way more nano to cast then a nt dd doing the same amount of dmg. So doc's have adapted and are using guns to make dmg in PvP, why should not nt's adapt too?

And yes, take away the posibility for a nt to recast Fleeting Imunity and Nullity for lets say 10 min. I hate it when i see a nt recasting Fleeting imunity during a fight taking away 1200 dmg from my dot's, nuke and bullets(j/k).

There should be no comlpete heals in pvp regardless of how long it takes to cast. Heals should be on the same table as damage.

Heals should not be able to heal more than 40% of the targets life while engaged with another player and heals should be halved while fighting another player.

Its the only fair and sensible thing to do, you cant halve player damage without halving their opponents heals if you wish to have any type of balance whatsoever in this game. Same goes for MP's heal pets and same goes for Engineers healing their bots etc... all these heals need ot be put on the same table as the current damage. Its the only reasonable thign to do.

Aye, and u can't cap dmg and heals without caping every other buff out ther, it's simply unbalancing. LOL, if heals are caped so should every shield, debuff, ac and similar buffs, it would simply be unbalancing to cap dmg and heals only.

Ooooooooooh!

And how great heal is not MK X??? deflects 75% of all damage away from the soldier. A small amount of this damage is deflected back onto the attacker. For 80 sec!!!!!!

Is not that unbalancing?

And no1 should be able to completely heal???
    Ohhh! Nullity Sphere MK II
    This sphere of null space stops all damage from reaching the nanotechnician, how big is that heal?

Lol, a doc even have to recast her/his heals waisting time that could be used to deal dmg.

And complete heal, 1400 nano 5,5 sec cast and 8 sec recharge.
    Well um, just go play a doc to 150+ and u will see how usefull it is.

Originally posted by Dealingdeath

LOL - This is the argument of the silly whiners and what ends up happening is that the next most powerful nerf/weapon is then sighted for nerfing and so and so and so on in an endless cycle of nerfing.

If the player base would focus on enhancing other nanos, weapons and skill capabilties we wouldn't be caught up in this endless procession of nerfing and pissing off paying customers.

Would this take longer and more resources to implement? Probably, so that means we will have to wait a little longer for balance and yes it would piss off those raised with the 'fast food' mentality of 'serve me now' and restore my uberness but I say 'oh well'.

This game needs more nerfs like a fat lady needs sweets.
    Dealingdeath, i am sorry about how i wrote my quote post to you, should have used better words...

Anyway, i dont believe we simply can boost everything when somehting is unbalanced, it would cause an endless boost circle, which i honestly think FC will not do, so something needs to be nerfed.
    NT phone HOME!!

And how great heal is not MK X??? deflects 75% of all damage away from the soldier. A small amount of this damage is deflected back onto the attacker. For 80 sec!!!!!!

Is not that unbalancing?

Hmm, interesting, Fryli asks for nerf...

All rooting profs got a way to work around the MK shield as long as the soldier dont use exploits to break them. But MK shield is powerful yes, but Docs are even more powerful, i can at least in theory take down a soldier, cant say the same about docs, unless of course i meet a doc without heals and slow debuff...
    NT phone HOME!!

U see me asking for a nerf?
    I'm telling if FC nerf healing witch is doc's way of countering dmg, then they have to do something with other professions way of countering dmg.
    It's not like we have not been nerfed, our dot's and dd also do only 1/2 dmg. And all other classes have kept 1/2 dmg not anything else.

And i'm not asking for a nerf of anything, but if FC toutch healing, well then they have to do something with all other defencive line off spells too.

Well, why does not 50% dmg qualify for this nerf if heal does? Heal is not a buff. Should all offensive buffs be 50% becuase dmg is 50%? I dont hear anything about that, why not? Heal is the opposite of dmg, thats why heal is the only thing that needs nerf.
    NT phone HOME!!

Doh! Garzu - Are u playing stupid or are u just removing any doubt?

Shield = taking away dmg = countering dmg = no need to heal
    heal = casting heal = countering dmg = waist of time while fighting

So, why can't we compare heals to shileds?
    Just bec u want to impossible to kill?
    Doc's are not even close to "impossible" to kill.

Calm down son

There are ppl out there that cant heal and dont have shields...

heal = casting heal = countering dmg = waist of time while fighting

Excuse me for being stupid here, but i cant see the connection with heal being a waste of time while fighting...

Shield = taking away dmg = countering dmg = no need to heal

Hrmm, shield = no need to heal... Well, either NTs or soldiers dont have any heals at all, so it would be more like: shield = no heal nanos = not doc = cant heal.

So, why can't we compare heals to shileds?

Why? cause heals has nothing to do with shields at all. Shields reduce dmg, while heals, well, they heal.

Just bec u want to impossible to kill?

Hrmm, impossible to kill? How does 50% heal make me impossible to kill?

And i still want this question answered: Why must all def buffs/debuffs be 50% if healing is 50%, while all offensive buffs/debuffs can stay 100% while dmg is 50%? Why does a 50% heal qualify for this when 50% dmg does not?

Heal is the opposite of dmg, thats why healing is the only thing that needs nerf.
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 23rd, 2002 at 18:08:42.
    NT phone HOME!!

" Doh! Garzu - Are u playing stupid or are u just removing any doubt? "

U just removed my doubt!

ROLF!
    And how can u quote urself!
    And very famous quote?

Heals = Damage

Heal can be cast continously whilst the player is alive and able to cast just as a NT can continuosly Nuke and a Soldier can continuously Shoot his gun. A Soldier can cast MK sheild which deflects some damage but this does not negate any damge being taken by him and casting this locks his nanoskills for 2 minutes so that he cannot cast other spells.

A Heal negates damage, it is the direct counter for damage and therefore needs to be put on the same table as damage otherwise you have the extreme imbalance which is currently shown to the Healing classes.

It is quite obvious that your a Doc and this upsets you but hey man get over it, I am currently playing a MP and i dont want to be given every kill i make simply because my heal pet can heal damage just as fast as they are doing it to me. Heal pet is nowhere near as good as a doc at healing and i've seen docs take on groups of 6 or more people at one time without dying!

Its just too easy its not balanced by any means...you should have to earn kills not be given them by your class being the most ungodly thing ever created simply because you can heal for 3x the amount of damage being done to you.

Fix it Funcom...PVP is curently a joke...lets try and even the odds a bit so some skill can be involved in PVP other than just choosing the right class to play.

Fryli, calm yourselves son

ROLF!

Again I ask: Who the he*l is Rolf? LOL

U just removed my doubt!

Getting funny to read your replies Fryli I can understand it will be hard for you to loose your godmode in PvP, but most other profs have been through it already, now its heals that will get a nerf
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 24th, 2002 at 00:58:55.
    NT phone HOME!!

Mohahaha!!!!!!!!
    Ur actually claiming that doc's are not nerfed in pvp?
    Our dot's and dd are caped 1/2, every wpn we use do 1/2 dmg, and rolf! I can't see any other profession that have had theyr way of countering dmg nerfed.

Nt's gimed? how come i see more and more nt's with Appr and Novice?
    How many doc's u see higer then Rookie at 150+?
    Actually i don't see a singel Appr and i only know of 1 Novice atm.
    And that Novice got his title before dmg was halfed, and according to Vat he bites the dust he also.
    So claiming that doc's is impossible to kill is just plain bs.

Or maybe, it's just u who suck!

Originally posted by Turbulence
    Heals = Damage

Heal can be cast continously whilst the player is alive and able to cast just as a NT can continuosly Nuke and a Soldier can continuously Shoot his gun. A Soldier can cast MK sheild which deflects some damage but this does not negate any damge being taken by him and casting this locks his nanoskills for 2 minutes so that he cannot cast other spells.

- Yes it can be recasted as long as we have nano and is alive, but when casting our wpn attack restart so we don't get as many shots off with the same gun as a "shield" profession with the same gun.

A Heal negates damage, it is the direct counter for damage and therefore needs to be put on the same table as damage otherwise you have the extreme imbalance which is currently shown to the Healing classes.

- Yes, ur right about this, but a soldier with mk x counter dmg by not taking any dmg, as goes for nullity where a nt can ae taking 0 dmg.

It is quite obvious that your a Doc and this upsets you but hey man get over it, I am currently playing a MP and i dont want to be given every kill i make simply because my heal pet can heal damage just as fast as they are doing it to me. Heal pet is nowhere near as good as a doc at healing and i've seen docs take on groups of 6 or more people at one time without dying!

- Haha, actually i did 1 time with a group around lvl 80'ish but all professions can do that. And at high lvl i see NT's doing ae and cant even count how many kills they have, the vhat is just spamming with "your target did not, ......" And i've seen soldiers lvl 140'ish kill 3 ppl lvl 150+ while fighting a group of 5-7 lvl 150+.

Its just too easy its not balanced by any means...you should have to earn kills not be given them by your class being the most ungodly thing ever created simply because you can heal for 3x the amount of damage being done to you.

- Complete bs, go try make a doc and lvl to 150+, some wpn classes with alpha still own me pretty bad. My fights with other healingclasses is pretty balanced, doc own ma's? well give Aberic a tell and ask how i owned him, he did not even dimach me. Mp's and Trader bane of doc's unless we get in our hit first. Soldiers and ageents, well played they own my azz. Crat, not sure only foght a cpl and killed 1. Engie - not sure, not been figthing 1 after 1/2 dmg cap. NT's - hmm, gimped? played smart the nt is a darn nice profession and i've been killed lots of times by them.

Fix it Funcom...PVP is curently a joke...lets try and even the odds a bit so some skill can be involved in PVP other than just choosing the right class to play.
    Choosing the right class to play??
    Well if the 1/2 heal would ever go live....we will see everyone on rk-1/rk-2 go rerole a soldier/nt/agent
    As lots of ppl made MP's when they got love.

this is so easy, nerf the shotguns rofl, you guys ***** about how much damage a doc can do with a shotgun and heal for alot too so just make the shotgun more balanced in normal hit/critical and this problem will be less annoying. of course all the traders and other shotgun users will ***** at me now for saying this statement. you ppls asked for a better way to deal with pvp damage and funcom presented you with one. nt range increasing was considered an "exploit," so they made the range 40m along with the 50% and 40% special damage and now you want them to gimp the docs so no doc can save u from a pvm fight. lets say a doc is fighting with a group killing mobs in a mayham zone and he's on full aggro for faster heal and ppls on his team are very good with keeping the aggro off the doc then this little agent comes and aimshots the doc which leads the doc to go into fight mode and then the doc will start healing at 50% and the whole team dies? how many more bad ideas can you people come up with to screw the game even more than it already is?

i did come up with another idea while scrolling thru other posts. they could also make it so those debuffes only does half what it does on players(908 debuff doing 454 instead) cause i do understand that it's a ***** for soldiers to even shoot with their low light targetting scope and the ini debuff on.

Ur actually claiming that doc's are not nerfed in pvp?

Compared to non-healing profs they got a big boost.

Nt's gimed? how come i see more and more nt's with Appr and Novice?

Lvl 150+... and you also know titles doesnt mean anything, all profs can get titles at all levels. And just a small quote from cson:

Originally posted by cson Anyways, I haven't seen too many NTs with PvP titles lately. That should tell you something.
    So it is really not that many NTs with titles, most are very high level.

How many doc's u see higer then Rookie at 150+?

Many lately, even Needlz got title now, even when she dont like to pvp... and titles doesnt mean anything, titles are a joke...

Actually he got apprentice before dmg cap, i remember this very well cause i congratulated him with apprentice the same day dmg was nerfed after the patch. He said he got it before patch, he got Novice after patch. And Drzand biting the dust... sure, but not one on one...

So claiming that doc's is impossible to kill is just plain bs.

Funny how you try to deny the facts, but docs got a godmode in pvp atm.

Or maybe, it's just u who suck!

Heh, if you have problems with NTs... then its you that sucks, thats 100% sure.
    NT phone HOME!!

you want them to gimp the docs so no doc can save u from a pvm fight.

This is false, it is possible to make a system to distinguish mob dmg from player dmg, if player do 300 dmg to doc and mob does 600 dmg, the heal could be 67% effective, there is also other solutions to this.
    NT phone HOME!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast