I'm confused.

I've been playing this game for quite some time now - not long enough to have the Pioneer backpack, but I was damn close to getting one. I've played a bit of every class - my main being a 167 MA, which is another story in itself.

But what I'm confused about is the way things get fixed, broken, re-fixed, then re-broken. I'm confused by what criteria FC chooses to address and/or fix things, and or nerf and break them horribly.

I can pull up the professions board and and after 10 minutes of research, I can determine the following:

1. Pet pathing is still horribly screwed up. It has been forever and continues to be. It is the reason no one likes engineers on their teams for high speed missions, and why MPs, Engineers, and Crats only bother making pets for the boss rooms, if at all. Engineers get the worst of this deal since MPs have Mochams and Crats have XP buffs that make them desireable even without the pet - engineers have AC buffs...whoopee. Pet pathing has been a problem since the first day this game was released. Fix it already.

2. MA's always relied on their crits since fists didn't do the highest damage - there is no such thing as a L150 MA equipping themselves with L200 fists. FC gave MA's a claw that gave them a double attack but destroyed their attack ratings. Most recently, to "balance" out the PVP field, FC killed MA's ability to crit. As a compensation, the MA only Howling Bow was introduced into the game, which no one has been able to find. FC "fixed" the ability to break roots with debuffs, so MA's became statues in the PVP arena. FC created a new MA attack to break roots that can be used every minute or 2 while rooting classes can chain root. Many classes were given rooting resist nanos, MA's were not. Almost all MA's feel that with the upcoming Notum Wars they will be totally useless defending towers or serving any PVP purpose.

3. Adventurers, which is a great class to play, are unhappy with the fact that their only PVP advantage below level 195 - the unique ability to temporarily remove their opponents attack abilities - was taken away. It's okay to chain root, ransack, or dominate, but hitting someone with a program they can actually deactivate is unacceptable.

4. Nano resistance has never seemed to be effective - this is a universal complaint.

5. Agents, and everyone who knows something about agents, find it pretty useless that agent only rifles are rifle and fling shot.

Of course there are many more issues, but I hope this gives you a start FC. Let me know if I can make any more suggestions.

SgtDesu
Board Member
Bateman and Fletcher, LLC
167 MA