Thread: roleplay Omni Orgs

roleplay Omni Orgs

I am interested in finding a roleplay Org that is omni.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

have been looking for one for the last 179 levels and have not found one lol

as least none are good out there...

If you are interested in an Omni Tek RP Org, I would recommend you take a look at www.pr.games.pasttimes.cc Thats the home page for all the orgs in Project Revenant, an OOC collective of RPing orgs. Right now there is an OT org, Division 3, a clan org Vox Populi, and two neutral orgs, Shattered Dreams, and the Rogues Gallery. All of them are RP orgs, and use their affiliations with each other to plan events and such with other groups that have the same goals and rules.

If you have any questions about what you see there, feel free to post them on the open forums on that site, to ask them here, or to contact any of the org officers in-game(Tanzer, Khurusau, Belerafon, Dixxion, Maelice are most used to fielding questions)

If you are Omni Tek, and like to RP, thats a good place to start.

they promised but they never delivered

PR is cool but not a good idea at all to have guild in each side like you are having... i find that a bit too much eventhough i have toons in ever side lol... i wish i can bring them all to just one side now - losing those tokens is a bit painful... specially when you got about 6 toons thatt level 125+, 135+ 170+... no fun to trying to get team to earn all those tokens back lol

The players in Proj Rev dont have characters on each side. In fact they are limited to only one of the participating organizations(this dosnt effect their characters that are not part of Proj Rev though) The organizations are completely seperate, and their membership lists do not overlap at all. The organizations simply cooperate Out of Character to help eachother organize events and such. This lets us have people to spy/attack/slander/ect in a role playing setting who follow the same rules and such that we do. Basically, it gives us an opponent, or a group of opponents, rather than depending on FC stories, or random people in game to fight against. Each organization acts independantly and has its own leaders that decide how they want to take part in Proj Rev.

As for not wanting to lose your tokens... That would definately be a royal pain, and I can sympathize with you on that one.