Hello everyone!

Time has come to reopen my tradeskills 'for hire' after nearly three months break.

Following is a list of most of the items I can make, as well as a guiding pricelist.
Note that some of the services are tips only, and some have fixed amounts and often per quality level of a given item.

NOTE: You, the customer, will have to supply all the necessary parts for each piece of item of any type if so stated. The list should be very clear. Any doubts or questions, feel free to send me a tell.

- Armor Creation
- - Carbonum Plate Armor [1k per QL per Piece] ~~ Supply Curved Carbonum Sheets. One per piece.
- - Bronto Hide Armor [1k per QL per Part] ~~ Supply Bronto Hide and Tanning Acid. One per piece.
- - Dragon Armor [2m per Part]
- - Mantis Armor [1k per QL per Part]
- - CAS Armor [2k per QL per Piece] ~~ Supply two Notum Fragments/Chips and a piece of Graft/Organic armor for each piece. Also supply a Vial per piece of armor. Contact me if any questions.
- - Modernized ICC Cloaks [2k per QL of Cloak] ~~ Supply one Notum Fragment/Chip and the ICC Cloak you want altered. Also supply a Vial per piece of armor. Contact me if any questions.
- - Barter Armor [2k per QL per Piece] ~~ Supply two Notum Fragments/Chips and a piece of Nano Armor for each piece of armor. Also supply a Vial per piece of armor. Contact me if any questions.

- Nanocrystals ~~ Supply the Instruction Disc and a Carbonrich Rock of the ql of the disc or greater. Note that the rock will be the measurement of the QL of which the price is assumed.
- - Instruction Discs QL 1-100 [1k per QL]
- - Instruction Discs QL 101-180 [2k per QL]
- - Instruction Discs QL 181-215 [4k per QL]

- Implant Assembling ~~ NOTE: I do not build sets below QL 125.
- - Single Implant(s) [Tips]
- - Full sets [Minimum tip is 200k]

- Hacking
- - Hacking Items [1k per QL of the item]
- - Stripping Implants [1k per QL of the implant] ~~ Note that Refined Implants can not be cleaned.

- Virral Triumvirate Eggs [4 mil per VT Egg] ~~ Supply a Raw Mantis Egg, 3x QL 190-225 Gold Items/Ingots, 3x QL 190+ Soul Fragments and some QL 190+ Robot Junk/Nano Sensor.

- Treatment Library (Doctor/Universal) [Tips] ~~ Supply a Pharmatech Tutoring Device and a Portable Surgery Clinic, both of the same QL as you wish the final product to be of.

- Implant Disassembly Clinic [Tips] ~~ Supply an Implant Disassembly Unit (from fixer shop) and a Portable Surgery Clinic, both of the same QL as you wish the final clinic to be of.

- Assemble Weapons [Tips] ~~ Supply all the parts needed.

- Overtune Tank Armor [Tips]

- Flesh Hoods [1k per QL of the Monster Part] ~~ Supply a Monster Part of that QL you wish the hood to be of.

- Building Coffee Machines [Tips]

- Robot Brains [Tips + Part Expenses] ~~ Supply some Robot Junk/Nano Sensor of the QL you wish the Robot Brain to be of.

Note that I can make anything in the game. There may be things 'missing' from the list atm., but that doesn't mean I don't make them. This list will get updated from time to time.

Here's a list of how high I can max. get my skills. Note that it's only one skill at a time. It's merely to use as a referance as of what is possible to get as an engineer (level 200 solitus, 100% tradeskill optimized). It's made from using all the items I can have my hands on for each skill. Use it as a guideline please.

Mechanical Engineering: 1213
Electrical Engineering: 1227
Quantum Forcefield Technology: 1229
Weapon Smithing: 1185
Pharmacological Technology: 1165
Nanoprogramming: 1379
Computer Literacy: 1285
Chemistry: 1097
Break & Entry: 1067

If you wish to use my services, please leave me a tell ingame with Jica (/tell Jica). I do not respond to 'junk' messages. If I'm offline, leave a message stating what you need and/or your question, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Regards,
Jica