Let them work on mobs. Just a sugestion you know.

I root a green enf mob (30 fixer) and let loose a burst. Wow here he is un rooted and hitting me. Turn off attack re-root back up and try again. Fire at mob root breaks. Now a couple mobs later I get snared. I can now walk faster then I can run.... so I kill yet another green mob. still snared. cycle through 3 nano purges and 4 or 5 stims to get it off after fighting 2 other mobs with no breaking. So I figure I need to snare. slow them down run shoot run shoot. Which would work if 1) the snares didn't fail 50% and that they break by the second shot 9/10.

I see some reason for the 50% damage in PVP, the mobs are so amped up that at even level mobs that are a challange don't compare to the players we are fighting. They have 2X the hp (atleast), hit twice as fast, call friends that are a room or two away, and then give low xp for there level.

I'm not calling for a boost to anything I'm asking for a fair fight. If I root a melee mob out of range and shoot him to pieces for xp before he gets a chance whats the difference between that and rooting a MA player out of range and sending him to reclaim to make Freshmen? The diference is I can get the title but not the xp. So as long as players are dead and they can't farm xp like they can a title the game is working?????