Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wives and AO, the great mystery.

lol

ouch

think i just got myself fired for laughing too loud.

Never

Never ever will it happen.

More likely to actually impliment scanners in reality.

ouch

haha

ha.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Girl: completely ignores your prescence till 3am, proceeds to wake you up, demanding sex, upset that you drank all the wine.
    Uhhmmm ... but that actually sounds kinda nice.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

I agree, a 3am wakup romp in the sac is always nice. (:

well, i guess this post is a suggestion, but not to fc... o well.

this thread has drifted off a bit from how it started, a r/l discussion of how to play games and be in a relationship at the same time...

returning to that...

my g/f and i are very serious, we hope to marry before too long, but right now she's in a different town while im finishing school. for that reason, it has never really come up, except one time when she called and i was in a team mission. i was distracted and she told me to keep playing.... so i did. well, bad move, but i'll know better next time. i actually think it bothered me more than her, but she was somewhat anoyed when i called her back...

i don't really spend THAT much time playing ao, because i'm usually busy with work, school, or extra-curricular activities. but i expect to have to deal with things differently when i'm sharing a house with someone who actually wants a relationship (as opposed to roommates.) i would like to get her to play some, mostly just because i want to share something i enjoy with her. but i've already decided that, if she can't get into it, i just might not be able to play much anymore, if at all. and, i'm possitive that it's worth the sacrifice. and i'm talking about relationship here, not sex...

as for time management, that works with everything. figure out how much time you have to play, and decide what you can do based on that time. i have a tendancy to create new characters, when i only have an hour or so, but i can only do that for so long... currently, i have at least 1 of every prof except crat... heh. but, whatever, just make sure the game doesn't get to a point where you think of it as IMPORTANT. it's just a game, a diversion. i had this problem with the last game that i played. but, overall, i find ao a lot easier to put down...

Originally posted by Crowsis
    i never waste my time with realationships with women.
    If they have some problems with playing Ao open the door and kick that bi+#+ right out of it.

Doing lvl200 missions is more fun than sex even can be.

Crowsis
    i dunno about that...lol... you have your priorities mixed ;P
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

his mother probably didn't spank him enough when he was little.

OMG this is funny, since Im a rl female and I have at times worried that my husband gets tired of staring at the back of my head while I play AO.

Soooo I used female ingenuity to combat this...I have a copy of a new FPS he has been eyeing on the coffee table when he gets home from work (we have two computers so he doesnt hog mine)... or ..a nice dinner cooked, maybe a little mind blowing lovin after dinner. All that done, he is so content and peaceful...he could care less that Im playing AO from 10:00 to 3:00AM, cos he is full and happy snoozing on the couch or fragging soneone on his computer

hrmm

My g/f at the time *****ed, moaned and complained that I played AO when she moved in. I mean it was ALL THE TIME! It got to the point to where I would play an hour a week and she would still ***** about it.

I bought her a copy.

Now she plays at least as much as I do.

Problem solved and we're happily married.

Hatchet

You guys paint quite the picture I must say.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

ROFL!

This is the most hilarious thread I've read in awhile....
    .: Naraya :.

Rofl, nice thread

My gf hates me playing AO, but I try to keep her as happy as I can, I talk to her while playing, or make sure to buy her a new book, since she loves reading. I wouldn't want to have her playing AO, I wouldn't want to rob myself of the time we spend together by placing us both infront of a computer.

Besides, even after 5 hours of playtime and she's asleep, she always smiles and kisses me when I come to bed, so in the long run it works just fine
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12