OTs....We fight???
    Junior "Tradition" Rm

Cool

Not a thing, except going into nice golden rings
    Novice Jica - Nobel Prize Engineer
    Clan Apocalypse - The Guild for Models

Jica's Tradeskills & Tower Shop

"What is the definition of an engineer?"
    "Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had, in a way you don't understand."

Somewhat related

i don't know about hot stones being useful for anything besides jewelry making but i heard rumors ingame that cold stones will be someway useful with the comming of the booster pack. (something about yalms). i odnt' know whether this is true. can someone shed some light onto that?

Talking

Hot Stones are not used for anything other than jewlery at this time but you might want to save them just in case they become useful like Notum Chips/Fragments.

ColdStones are used in the construction of Yalmaha Stilettos or at least thats what the discription of the construction kits states.
    Yalmaha 29500 - Stiletto Building Kit
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

after the last few patches i learned to hold on to everything that seems utterly useless.
    theres a trend for that stuff to get very valuable some patches later

Darn notum chips

Originally posted by tallistro
    after the last few patches i learned to hold on to everything that seems utterly useless.
    theres a trend for that stuff to get very valuable some patches later

Agreed, now i have to hold on to all the stuff thats not available in stores. Maybe I should start buying up all the spin and glow art there is out there.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened