Thread: And the there were none......

Question And the there were none......

14.7.0 was a pretty good patch, members of my clan had found a nice outdoor hunting spot where we could make 30-45k a kill. Outdoor hunting has returned......so we had thought. Until mondays patch....xp dropped to 15k a kill worthless....So what is there to do, missions have gotten boring, you have to be 170+ to get the good loot, Funcom please do someting about outdoor hunting. Make the game fun not boring and tedious.
    RK-1
    ------------------
    Nrse.

ace camp

but yes, the high xp gained from mobs outdoors that made up for the xp reward was removed, and funcom once again happy...

u see, if people are in missions, they won't crowd places, and make servers crash...we all know the powerful servers are not the ones for tir, tir county, avalon etc...

the real power? the home style mission servers...we talking NSA quality here!

Ace camp is nerfed.

You fought a primus of late? They get down to 3 clicks of hp left. and they either run away or just stop shooting and a whole team of level 200s cant stop the insane regen. They get back to 4 they start shooting again. you get them back to 3 they stop again.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER. You cant calm them so they always come back only hope is to zone.... to break the combat competely.

After 30 mins primus aint dead still. Its been noted they have given this to a range of mobs and its JUST BORING!!!And if the team is lucky to chain enouh hits together and crit him nuke etc(and thatsa big if)....you may kill him for 300k exp.

But basically everyone is giving up on them.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

Ive been out for awhile

But since ive been back ive noticed ALL the old hunting spots are dead, like in Galoway and Harrys Op the SW and NE pipes the Hill...all of them had Zero people the last 3 nights since i started playing again.

Why?

Are there just not as many people playing AO anymore?
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

I petitioned recently about the primuses hiding between the zones, so thyre looking into it. .i still have alot of fun at Primus. if you run far NE of there you run into a beautiful arera of cyborg camp, and treehouses. tmindharvesters/thanatos flowers. good hunting

Originally posted by Fingers
    Ace camp is nerfed.

You fought a primus of late? They get down to 3 clicks of hp left. and they either run away or just stop shooting and a whole team of level 200s cant stop the insane regen. They get back to 4 they start shooting again. you get them back to 3 they stop again.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER. You cant calm them so they always come back only hope is to zone.... to break the combat competely.

After 30 mins primus aint dead still. Its been noted they have given this to a range of mobs and its JUST BORING!!!And if the team is lucky to chain enouh hits together and crit him nuke etc(and thatsa big if)....you may kill him for 300k exp.

But basically everyone is giving up on them.

Phinger
    Full team of 200's can't kill it? Strange...me and a few others killed a few primus today...however, I went there with a team of 4 the other day, and we could not kill a primus informer...was just impossible. And, mp pets can calm them, just btw. Oh, and it was over 400k xp.

But what I meant was mainly sec/tertius..primus are a lil much.