I just noticed on my taskbar I had "Untitled - Notepad" opened up, so I opened and it turned out to be some stuff from the conversation I had with a guy named "Wesstyle" on OT OOC.

Now I'm not pissed off or anything, I just thought it was really funny that he argued with me, he was typing in caps talking about nuts or ... something, and somehow it wound up as me telling him to STFU. What followed was a hilarious argument (Everyone on OT OOC [minus like guys and gals not wanting to argue] and me vs him)

I don't have the entire argument, not like you'd want to read it anyways, but here are some funny quotes from the guy...

[OT OOC] Wesstyle: shut up u idiot

[OT OOC] Wesstyle: seppu please go grow a brain

[OT OOC] Wesstyle: wow i cant believe that i have been chatting about how obviously idiotic this moron is for around hmm say 10 minutes lol im done with your stupid antics and terrible quoting ability

[OT OOC] Wesstyle: i cared about ure dumbness
^ WTF???

I don't expect the guy's age to excede 13,as I told him..I'm hoping he reads this so he can reply with a message that no one understands, just to reinforce my point that he's a moron :P

So, if you ever happen to see the guy, be sure to point out that you cared about his dumbness.