Thread: How do you manage bank/inventory?

How do you manage bank/inventory?

I'm relatively new to AO after playing Asherons Call for 1 1/2 years.

Question is this -

How do you manage all of the items you are saving?

I've been saving things that people have said are valuable (nanos, inst discs, in-demand armor, weapons and misc) and storing them in backpacks in my bank account.

Are there any utilities someone can use to list all of the items you have in stock an inventory them (in AC there was a Decal tool called ImpInventory that did this all automatically for you).

If there are no utilities, what strategies do people use to keep everything straight? How do people actually strategize on what's worth keeping. I can see that by filling my bank account with backpacks that I could have a huge quantity of items in there but what's really worth saving and dealing with the issue of all those items.

Thanks for the advice.

Well. bag merchants do sell backpacks with diffrent icons ect.

for example i would keep armor in an armor bag.. and implants in an implant bag nano's and discs in the nano's bag and weapons in well a weapon bag? and then theres the infamous bag called trash. i useally use that for bracers random things like hide and diffrent rings ect it help s you seperate things somewhat and all the special stuff goes in the piopneer pack ofcourse
    Faizan 216/13 Sol - Omni - Inner circle
    ¤=)===> - <===(=¤
    My type is: SKA
    Socializer 73%
    Killer 66%
    Achiever 40%
    Explorer 20%

Current Equip - Still To Get!

¤=)===> - <===(=¤