Thread: Dear Santa FC....

Dear Santa FC....

we were nice player all year....

we didnt scream,we didnt shout,we always did our homework and we didnt lie.

we know santa fc will come to our house and visit us ...

maybe with a wonderful present like this:

give us a test dummy!
    give us a shooting range!
    give us punching balls!

one lvl 50 ,lvl 100,lvl 150,lvl200 with usual ac.

we wanna shoot at them to test our weapons and do some calculation.

some like a static mob with no hp,just telling the potential dmg inflicted by us.
    we need a constant,non moving target that doesnt change!

thx to you and we promise we will be nice customers the whole next year .

i wonder why nobody else made that wish some time ago....maybe i didnt find it.....so if this is the 1001 question for this dont blame me to hard,i just havent read it then.

if this is new (which i doubt)...bump it or take the thought further,but keep it simple.

This could be in the guise of an Omni/Neutral/Clan training camp in and around faction HQ.

Simply add this to the long list of things that AO "The World" needs in order to improve immersion for the player. There is another thread about this somewhere...actually I think it was started by an official AO staff member...asking people for suggestions for what they wanted to make the world a more living and breathing place.

From what I hear NW will add some things that will help to this but more really needs to be done. The cities are stagnant and bare.
    -Sardunos-
    Nano-Technician

Squad Commander: The Forsaken

-Rotempiel-
    Shade
    (lvl 4)

they gave it to you..... meetmedere guards
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Talking

Lol

um yeah... I let the noobs team with higher levels and i let them beat up on me

Originally posted by Yazule
    they gave it to you..... meetmedere guards
    /sarcasm on
    You horrible person!!!!! Killing Guards!!!! Im an UBER Role Player and I demand you stop doing what you want in the name of my fun role playing, Killing guards should be a bannable offense!!!!
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me