Thread: Making life a lot easier...

Wink Making life a lot easier...

Well I've been playing this game for about a week now. Love the game, but I have a few minor enhancements that could be made to make everyone's life easier:

1.) The thing that mystifies me most is that fact that the whole story of the game is based on the Notum Wars. Now that's a great story. But I got a notum chip and started looking for things that can be done with it. After all, Notum is our future. It turned out that it had only one use and that was to make some sort of armor... I think Notum should be the most multiple purpose thing around.

2.) Some way to 'sort' your inventory. Now empty spaces appear when I remove an item from my inventory. Also things tend to be messed up (at least in my inventory). It would be nice if you could for example type: /sort, to sort every item in your inventory alphabeticly and move everything up as far as possible.

3.) It would be handy if the bank reshuffled items automaticly. This is infact the same thing as for point 1, but now it would be nice if each time I open my bank at least items would be put on the first available free spaces.

4.) How about some sort of mining device that enables us to go into the mountains and try and mine some ore. This would give a small chance of finding silver, gold or platinum bits that then can be refined into ingols. Another idea that could be added would be to add a chance to dig up some sort of ancient evil being that attacks. After all mining can be a dangerous job

Well so far, so good. Lets see what good comes out of this.

Arwix

Bump for an invnetory listing feature.
    However, if an automatic sorting feature was put in, I would have to have a way to turn it off since in my main inventory, I like to keep things in certain places so I can find them if I need it. But I would love it beyond belief if it would list what was in inventory or bank and the location within the bank.
    If at first you dont' succeed, reload.

If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, loot it.

Re: Making life a lot easier...

Originally posted by Arwix
    3.) It would be handy if the bank reshuffled items automaticly. This is infact the same thing as for point 1, but now it would be nice if each time I open my bank at least items would be put on the first available free spaces.
    Hehe. No thanks. Aside from the fact that there have been horrendous problems with reshuffling inventories, banks, and backpacks, it really drives me crazy when items I've placed in a particlular order or slot are arbitrarily moved around. For example, one way to keep similar items separate is to leave a space between the two sets of items. You could do that with a backpack, but if there's only 3 or 4 of itmes a backpack is kind of overkill.

So in general, no, leave things alone.

One thing you could do, however, would be to provide an action button that would compress your bank or inventory on demand. Then the user has control, and you aren't messing with their organization.