Thread: Mission Difficulty NEEDS to be fixed.

Angry Mission Difficulty NEEDS to be fixed.

OK, this is getting silly, why is it sometimes on a 50% mission it's all green/grey and sometimes it's MUCH MUCH harder.

Yesterday I had a 50% difficulty mission (at Level 75, Max Bad/Max Money). In the main room were 2 dark orange fatestealers. I went in the with myself and 2 others, both mid 60's and we all got wiped out in under 30 seconds!!

How hard can it be to ensure that the level of mobs in a mission is somewhere close to the QL of it????

Exclamation I got Whacked!

I got whacked last night by two hardened criminal Atroxs. They had me down in about 10 seconds. I never stood a chance. Luckily it was a "look for item mission" and I ran back to the room with the item and tagged it before the hammered me into a pulp. I thought I lost out, but the prize was in reclaim.

I got lucky. 99 times out of 100 I'm not.

Funcom please fix these mission difficulty problems.

Vespucci Lvl 61 Advent.

EVERY PLAYER IS IN AGREEANCE

If somebody doesn't aggre with what these people are proposing, speak now, or forever hold your peace.

Isn't it wonderful how at lvl 5 a 75% mission MAY yeild you a few orange monsters, but at lvl 60 if you move the mission slider more then one tick to the right you end up with a mission full of reds?

Originally posted by ryu1313
    Isn't it wonderful how at lvl 5 a 75% mission MAY yeild you a few orange monsters, but at lvl 60 if you move the mission slider more then one tick to the right you end up with a mission full of reds?
    no... what's wonderful is when you get a few levels and have a choice between
    Grey... All grey
    Almost all grey and a handful of greens.
    roll the dice and pray it's only all red and a few oranges rather than all deep deep kill yah 2 hit red and 1 or 2 oranges.