Thread: Request for new Org Commands

Request for new Org Commands

Funcom & Fellow leaders:

As a Guild Director, I would very much like to see the addition of a few org commands to make guild communication easier. If my colleagues agree, or have other ideas, please give us a bump.

1) /org tell [message]

Usable only by leaders, this will allow leaders to send a single tell to every member of his/her org at once. This would be a simple and invaluable service. The org channel is fine for those players online. This new command would allow us to communicate with *all* members, on or offline.

2) /org news

Usable by all members, this would access and list a news file set by the leader with /org news [news]. A great tool for catching up on meeting dates and other important developments. If we can't have /org tell, please give us /org news!!

3) /org ally invite

Usable only by leaders with leaders, this command would invite another leader to form a guild alliance. If the recipient accepts the alliance invitation, the two orgs will appear in the /org allies list (below). An alliance may be severed by either leader typing a simple /org ally kick [guild name]. There might be a reasonable limit imposed on the number of formal alliances each guild may have at one time.

4) /org allies

Usable by all members, this command lists each allied guild and the names, levels and professions of all allied guild members within teaming range currently online. This would really make alliances come alive.

5) /org purge [#]

Usable by leaders, this would automatically kick all members who have not logged on in the last # of days. It would also deliver a tell informing the kicked members: "You have been dismissed from your org for reasons of inactivity. If you have any questions, please contact your org leader."

Just a few ideas to make our lives a little easier.

Best to all,

Myrabai
    Director -- Omni-Tek Medical Academy
    OTMA... Your source for medical miracles on Rubi-Ka.

Great Idea

I agree with all of the above ideas totally they would make life a lot easier. Another few that could be used are.

/org prof [proffesion]

Gives you the percentage of members with the selected proffesion
    and the exact number.

/org prof [proffesion] list

Gives you the names and levels of all the particular proffesions.

/org breed [breed]

Same as proffesion

/org breed [breed] list

Same as proffesion

Perhaps the same sort of tell or news idea specific for proffesions or breeds.

/org breed [breed] tell [message]
    /org breed [breed] news [news]
    /org prof [proffesion] tell [message]
    /org prof [proffesion] news [news]

This could be used to tell other members if a piece of armour or weaponary was available which was specific to a particular type of character.

I think you can already do some of these but you need a program to do it.

/org wanted [character name] rank [number]

If a person has betrayed or otherwise offended your clan and needs to be killed or apprehended this command would enable your clan to keep up to date with a little wanted list comprising of up to 5 people.

/org wanted

Displays people who are currently in the wanted list along with descriptions of their character.
    e.g

/org wanted
    1. [character name] [lvl] [prof] [breed] [guild]
    2. [character name] [lvl] [prof] [breed] [guild]
    3. [character name] [lvl] [prof] [breed] [guild]
    4. [character name] [lvl] [prof] [breed] [guild]
    5. [character name] [lvl] [prof] [breed] [guild]

Some orgs have a motto and that would be good if it could be added to the stat site

/org motto [motto]

To add your motto.

I can't think of anymore at the moment but I will.........
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

BuMp!

HUGE bump for these ideas. Notum Wars is based around guilds, and we need many more commands to make life easier.

Brilliant ideas wich i really think should come about now orgs have become much more important, also i wouldnt mind an /org list (tell you everyone whos online in your org)
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

Also there are some programs on the internet which help organise guild commands, not sure if we are allowed to use them. The one I saw needs constant updating but enables u to find out information about your org. It's got a really imaginate name of Get-Guild, two versions one says with PhP.
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE