Thread: Info Windows

Cool Info Windows

I have read in the "in progress" section that there will be 2 separate windows for the description of shop item and for the items carried by the character. i think that it should always be possible to have 2 info windows, that the windows should be sizeable (or at least bigger) and that the set window size should be stored (that is remain the same every time you call up a window).

there are so many occasions where you need to compare different items and it's just to time consuming in the current state. especially when you compare armor pieces the window is too small to show all AC values and it's hard to keep them all in mind. so you have to open the info window, scroll down, note that stuff on a piece of paper, open the info window of the other armor...blablabla (not to mention that the sort order of thze different AC types isn't the same).

this would be a great change.

thx =)

Question

This may not be the appropriate thread to write this but speaking of windows: I wonder if it would be technically feasible to make the chat window splitable so you could redirect say damage output and nano program messages to one part and all chat channels to the other… I need to make sure my pet does its appropriate damage (and I’m of course curious about the damage team members does ) but tells and other chat messages sometimes flashes past in a split second so it would be nice if it stayed in a nice and clean window. Just a thought…

/Mirabell

well i dunno if it's the wrong place but I know that you are definitely right: chat window should be splittable somehow. it's very hard to keep track of conversations during fights. also switching between different chat channels (clan, vicinity, shopping channel, etc.) is very uncornfortable at the moment. as far as i know the whole chat functionality is being redesigned.

=)