Thread: Rings/Bracers and Title levels

Question Rings/Bracers and Title levels

I finaly got my 30 tokens and recieved title level 2. On my next mission I found a Bracer of Reflection - Energy and a thought occured. Are the two linked? If I had Title lvl 3, do I get Rings and Bracers that require title level 3 and less? The more I think about the more I confuse myself.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

the ql of the item determines the title requirement. to get a lower title requirement, get lower ql items.

the bracers and the title limit

Telgi... It sounds like you think that it is your tokens that gives you a title lvl... it isnt. Its your lvl that determines the title lvl. The first change you will get at lvl 15, then ?30? i think and then you'll have one more at lvl 50... Im lvl 62 now and its long time ago i was at lvl 30

I have found some i cant use... to high totle limit and i still find some i couldnt event dream about using.. due to the low stats... But it is determined like the other things you find... Get it from a mob, then the thing will have about the same ql, find it in a mission then again around the same as the lvl of the mission...

Chouhada
    RK2
    Member of the SoR

Title 2 15
    Title 3 50
    Title 4 100

not sure baut the rest..... I think

Title 5 150
    Title 6 180

Bah im guessing here...
    ::Godkill - Forsaken Enforcer::
    :: Level 200 and rising ::
    "this letting atroxes get away with murderously stupid things simply by saying "<- trox" is a breed/prof advantage." - Thyrra

I'm ver well aare of what the title requirements are, I was wondering if there was any link between your title and the spawning of rings/bracers that require that title. I asked about that, and only that.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Post Yes and No

Your level does determine the QL of the bracer, and the QL of the bracer determines the title level requirement to wear it.

So, with this in mind:

You're level 10
    You find a QL 16 bracer
    This bracer likely has a requirement of title level 2
    You save it for a few levels.

You're level 110
    You find a QL 99 bracer
    This bracer likely has a requirement of title level 3 (whereas a QL 101 bracer has title level 4).

Why do they do this?

You're level 1
    A level 200 guildmate hands you a QL 200 bracer
    (* It used to be this way, hence the title requirement *)

So, yes, the title levels of bracers that YOU FIND off mobs your level will be, more or less, around your level and title level.

The only major exception to this rule are for rings of any QL that you cannot take off until title level 6. Basically, they're saying "this is permanent" (title lvl 6 is lvl 190).

Hope this helps

Provisioner

Some confusion here.

Merit board title level refers to the tokens you have earned and is independent of you character level.

Within your profession your title changes as you hit fixed levels. At these levels you get a change in xp. So far I know these are 15 and 50.

The title level of the token board allows you to wear higher level bracers. At higher levels you will get higher quality bracers and rings. The token board levels I know of are 10, 30, 60, 120.

My token board is for 120 and states it is title 5, my char level is 72. I think I will get title 6 at 240 or 250 tokens (I currently have 208).

xp above should be ip. 4000 up to 14, 10,000 (15-49) and 20000 (50-?)

Originally posted by hobbes
    Some confusion here.

Merit board title level refers to the tokens you have earned and is independent of you character level.

Within your profession your title changes as you hit fixed levels. At these levels you get a change in xp. So far I know these are 15 and 50.

The title level of the token board allows you to wear higher level bracers. At higher levels you will get higher quality bracers and rings. The token board levels I know of are 10, 30, 60, 120.

My token board is for 120 and states it is title 5, my char level is 72. I think I will get title 6 at 240 or 250 tokens (I currently have 208).

WTF r u talking about?

Merit boards have nothing to do with your titlelvl, besides that to USE Merit boards with LOTS of tokens you need to be at a specific title-level. Hence a lvl16 (titlelvl2) cannot use a 1000 token merit board cuz it requires titlelvl5 to give all benefits!

The ONLY thing that DETERMINE your title-lvl is what LVL you are.

Hence, if you have a 1000 token board at lvl 2, you will not get the benefits from it, NOR will it help you to wear any higher QL bracers and/or rings.

lvl 1 - titlelvl0
    lvl 2 - titlelvl1
    lvl 15 - titlelvl2
    lvl 50 - titlelvl3
    lvl 100 - titlelvl4
    lvl 150 - titlelvl5
    lvl 180 - titlelvl6

EOD.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Rhayden

lvl 180 - titlelvl6

Actually, it's 190...NOW it's EOD! :P

Provisioner