Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omni Scum out of Tir?

Omni Scum out of Tir?

If 14.7.1.1 is any indication, there will be a few less Omni in Tir now

oh?
    how come?
    TOMTEMOR

Tir guards are now clan, not ICC. Hostile to Omni.

With biiiiiig nasty boss guards by the wompahs, joy!
    Wimlo was hit for 4003 points of energy damage! wooo

Damn, I was going to open up an Omni logo store next to Free Trade. Buttons, tee-shirts, logoed pajamas. Would have been great!

Originally posted by Wraith God
    Damn, I was going to open up an Omni logo store next to Free Trade. Buttons, tee-shirts, logoed pajamas. Would have been great!
    I would have bought logos....

btw... would any of those T-shirts have "I went to Tir, and nobody cared" on them? I would like one of those, I think.

Originally posted by Ziptang/Sarelron
    With biiiiiig nasty boss guards by the wompahs, joy!
    Wimlo was hit for 4003 points of energy damage! wooo
    Ouch! So much for using the Tir whompah. I wonder if Omnis are going to have any similar traffic blockers. That's a big inconvenience in travel to be unable to use the main Tir whompah since there's no quick way around it for travel. We'll have to grid to West Athen then fly to Athen to get out to Avalon or Wailing Wastes, wont we?

eep , I have to go check if the path to the arena is doable
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

We'll have to grid to West Athen then fly to Athen to get out to Avalon or Wailing Wastes, wont we?
    There's a Grid point in Avalon.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

it s sad to see less people in pvp zone like arena

Oh that's right. Forgot about that. The second Broken Shores exit in the grid! Guess it must say Avalon on it by now. Hope I can use it. I remember it used to be one of the highest requirements to exit, but I dont remember how high they were.

Actually, if I remember correct, it's simply called Avalon and is on the top most "floor" of the Grid.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

Originally posted by Cado
    Actually, if I remember correct, it's simply called Avalon and is on the top most "floor" of the Grid.
    Think its named "Camelot".

its definitely called camelot

sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Originally posted by Nianna
    I wonder if Omnis are going to have any similar traffic blockers.
    Hehe, funny. You are making a joke there, right?

Check out whats about 5 meters from the ICC->Omni1-Trade entrance. Omni-Pol Elite. At least 2 of them, I never live long enough to count them. They stand there waiting for a clanner to show its face, then bang bang bang bang, its all over before the clanner is done zoning.

Also should reference the new Elite guards standing around the Ent and Trade Grid exits. Trade Grid was moved, so I don't know if the guard is still around it.

'going to have?' No its 'already have.'

Hmmm.

I think they're trying to drive us away from the arenas. I mean, isn't NW all about the PVP??

Thumbs up I feel safe

So many guards in Tir

I feel safe now

This evening Iam going to sit in front of our whompa in Tir and waiting for the Omni's being shooted by our guards

Guess the clan scum where smart enough to actually organise an defense... I greatly underestimated them :P Wonder if they'll be smart enough to understand how to operate the notum mining equipment...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Have to be smart enough to do that, we've been doing it for years. However all the smart Omni-tek Employees who could do it died or joined the clans many years ago. Before the clans revolted the only omni actually at the Notum mines were guards who amused themselves by taking pop shots at the miners.

'They're only Atrox.'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast