Thread: just think before mouthing off suport role players

just think before mouthing off suport role players

ok im not perfect and i do make the odd mistake like everyone does..except my mistakes lead to dead players as im a doc.
    but i see this time and time again..i spend hours nonstop healing a team ...they are so rapped up in killing they dont even notice the heals.
    one case sticks out as it really anoyed me, at 8x8 at lvl 70-80 the bothackers dont pose any threat..but sometimes when u pull 3 they can all aggro and nuke one player all at once..its deadly.
    u can easy be killed in a second or lose most health.
    some damn Ga fixer was the victim and at the time i had just cast a life boost on the tank and was waiting for my ncu to recharge(takes a fraction of seconds)..but no the fixer has to shout "heal doc ffs what are doing standing around"
    it make me so damn mad..ok there are some real bad docs about..but i take my trade very seriously..and when ive been sweating for hours healing my buff off, while they just have fun killing..its just too much..
    docs are not some underclass dogsbodys there just for your service..true we are support players..but not your slaves at your every beck and call..to be treated like a domestic appliance.and abused when not at your sevice in a second flat.
    in the heat of a battle it is not your divine right to be healed by doc.
    we will do our damn best, but things happen..the game is not perfect ..if it was all u would need was a doc and u could forget about anything else..
    please i know its a pian loseing exp but most of us docs are always working like hell to save u..
    we docs probably know more about dieing as good docs tend to be aggro magnets,
    and what i just seid goes for mezz class`s too..the games not perfect..give em a brake if mezz get counted.
    dont just shout at em for not mezzing(this also has happened to me)

i feel better now LOL

do what i do.
    make a list of people you dont like. during missions "forget" to heal them so they die =P.
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Advys who are worth their salt work really hard too. lIke me

Hugs to everyone who heals me during a team. I would never blame the doc if i died (unless they had been doing something strange like runnign off looting all the chests, or just sitting down in the first room or something, but I have never seen a healer do that). Personally if I die, its either an accident, or a mistake I made, or a mistake one of the damage dealers made (usually pulling an add or something). Healers are wonderful people, who do a very hard job, especially with bugged hp bars and things, and the new wonderful lag damage.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

i agree with you lil i really appreciate it when therre is a docin my team.. if we all do our jobs then no one dies ususaly unless freak accidents like lag death or things like that happen..