Thread: Raised level cap in Shadowlands?

Raised level cap in Shadowlands?

I heard a rumor that FC is raising the level cap come Shadowlands.

Is this true? If you have seen an FC rep state this please point to the link.

Thanks,
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Thank you for your reply. But the only reference to post 200 is this quote:

"5. Profession post 200 development.
    a. By buying the Shadowlands expansion pack, your characters will gain access to post 200 level development. We do not know if this will be visualized through the normal leveling system, or through some unique property - but you will gain access to new skill and ability caps and more Increase Points. (The points use to increase your skills and abilities.)"

So from this it is still unkown if the level cap will be raised. But the skill caps will definitely be raised.

I guess we will know for sure as Shadowlands approaches.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Well let's hope they add something above the 200 area. I could honestly see the level cap being rasied to like 225-35, but no higher...then again we'll just have to wait and see, but I'm pulling for the caps to get lifted.

IF they raise the lvlcap, what about the players that has 787364674585888474649037 XP above 200? Will they automaticly be converted to the new lvl cap?

anyway, the main thing in my post, is this quote:

"We do not know if this will be visualized through the normal leveling system, or through some unique property"

...meaning they don't know. As long as they don't know, how can they tell us? Relax, sit down, have a drink. We'll know when appropriate. They will let us know when they're ready.

-edit- but a fun thing would be dualclass Although, I think it'll be a bit too powerful, maybe? That would at least give a good reason to put lvl reqs on lotsa nanos
    Last edited by Skybert; Nov 22nd, 2002 at 07:53:26.

Honestly, I'm really interested in what they were saying about 2 new professions being added, that should be interesting, and the new shadowland breeds sound cool as well, but i'm expecting much.