Thread: new itme i found

new itme i found

QL 200 mist filled jar.

Team tells me no one knows what it's for ( yet ) but will prolly be important and soght after soon.

Anyone know what it's for?

Check tradeskill forum
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

apparently it is a part of making a solar powered pistol, which never made it to live, and is not expected to until 14.8

isn't a solar powered pistol a noobie weapon?

kymmie

Yes this is for a engi weapon, Engi can make a new pistol using noob weapon.

deleted

The thing I wonder about with this upgrade-your-noob-weapon bit, is that many of us deleted our newbie weapon fairly soon after starting. As I recall these are nodrop, so now presumably we can never ever have one of these converted weapons whether we want to or not...

Check the info before you nag/whine

: 1. -Solar-Powered Pistol- In case you've destroyed your 'newbie pistol', I've traced the process used for creating it: First you need to build a simple, solar-powered computer. That can be done by attaching an 'Auto Targeting Computer -IIR 4 -Ultra-' to a 'Basic Calculator'. The result is called a 'Solar-Powered Weapon Supervisor'. The supervisor has no power unless it is given some means to control matter. To do this you combine the 'Solar-Powered Weapon Supervisor' with a 'Jandawit Cleanup Cluster'. The cluster has the added effect that it keeps the weapon clean whenever its nanobots are not used for gathering molecular sized pieces of matter. The result, the 'Solar-Powered Weapon Device' is lastly combined with an 'Irreparable River MV' to get the 'Solar-Powered Pistol'.