Thread: RE: Rooted

RE: Rooted

First of all not whining. If Funcom wants to make PvP more balenced, eliminate being rooted in a Yalm. Before I can unequip my yalm I find myself totally defenseless. 30 seconds later, poof kissing reclaim terminal.
    The world is full of A-- H---s and we live in a pile of poop.

hmmmmmmm i know rooting will be a powerful thing in NW cause iam palying beta and iam fighting of rooters all the time sending my slayer in and get it rooted cant get it of it again makes me real angry got to make a new on each damn root to make any diffrence...........

just to say, Funcom have stated that the fact you can be rooted in a yalm IS a balancing thing, as it goes someway to balancing the fact you can escape for from combat by flying high, and fast, and it is so fast, so I dont seem them removing this ability soon

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

re:rooted

Um thought about it afterwards. Very true indeed, but I too have done Beta Test in NW and I think no one can fly high now. But hey least let me get out of my yalm so I have a fighting chance. Battles need to be stretched out a little bit longer than 30 seconds. I hope NW improves pvp. I was dumb to fly thru 25% zone, get what I deserve. I want to see my target before I get ganked.
    Last edited by Blessedone; Nov 24th, 2002 at 12:11:10.
    The world is full of A-- H---s and we live in a pile of poop.

you cant fly high enough but rooting in yalmha i fair cause some of them can actually attack hehe.........but it think root time should be taken down a bit its to much staying rooted in 10mins lol i were fighting on beta suddewnly entire team is rooted and getting taken down bye agents snipeing us........