Thread: Car Aggro Bug. Will it ever get fixed?

Question Car Aggro Bug. Will it ever get fixed?

Anyone with a vehicle, not just a car, will know about this one.

If you're in a vehicle and get aggrod, you can't get out of the vehicle until you zone or relog.

Any chance of this being fixed any time soon? Ever?

And why does first aid not work after you have be aggroed, but no problem to use if your just cruising along?

I encountered two waves of fatestealers today leaving nano canyon. The first group hurt me. Since I couldn't heal by first aid or treatment, the second wave killed me. A pointless death and hours of work lost.

Originally posted by hobbes
    And why does first aid not work after you have be aggroed, but no problem to use if your just cruising along?

I encountered two waves of fatestealers today leaving nano canyon. The first group hurt me. Since I couldn't heal by first aid or treatment, the second wave killed me. A pointless death and hours of work lost.
    Actually this is a visual bug. You are getting healed but the client doesn't show it. But there is a work around to getting both the visual and healing effect. Once you applied the first aide stim immediately hit the q button to stop fighting and the heal completes. What I've learned to do now is when I am gonna use my car/vehicle I turn my agro bar all the way to defense so this is less likely to happen.
    Marquis "Clearspirit" Pillot
    RK2 Omni Inter-Op

Lorriane "Arosabir" Cratty
    Wanna-be merchant @ Harry's Outpost!

"I was born in the dark but it wasn't last night..."

People don't scream loud enough about this to get FC do do anything about it they are busy making major gameplay changes to really screw you up. Oh and don't forget the lovely if your under attack by anything not just pvp doesnt matter if your out of range you cant get your vehicle on at all.