Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help kupo get prof jones vest

Heh, I'd help but I'm on RK2. Anyone who wants to help me get the Shades of Lucubration from all the Atroxes and Solis camping there is welcome to help me out.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I wish you the best of luck and will lend a hand if you need, as always. Heh, I've been asking for help to acquire.....well anything. Kaehler sleeves, third eye of daria, list goes on and on. Finally I've given up trying to get anyone to return the thousands of favors I dish out and have settled on mediocraty. I'm glad your not as jaded as I am though
    I'll help j00 And hey you paraphrased my super duper uber quote you silly kupohead!

Originally posted by kupomaster

I'll help j00 And hey you paraphrased my super duper uber quote you silly kupohead!
    It's revenge! All day long, my wife and I say "hit the street with the hippity hoppity happy feet" EVERYtime we go somewhere... EVERY time. The hippity hoppity happy feet have become this sick obsession with us. Curses to j00 pretty lady!!!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

welli was on in newland city and not one person who promised to show up, did. so, now what? servers going down at 6 am EST

Thumbs down Hey

I wanted to be there but that was during the "all zoning must cease" period earlier this evening. Beat.

had probs myself whole heartedly wanted to be there ... server comes back up i will be at Prof jones waiting... im logged there now.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12