Thread: Living Cyber Armor Quest in Baboons!!!?!!!

Living Cyber Armor Quest in Baboons!!!?!!!

I was feeling like exploring and i decided to go see the dancers in baboons in Omni-Ent. While looking around i noticed a NPC called "OT Party Mixer" I hailed her and she poped up that new NPC chat thingiee. Well after talking with her for a bit she gave me the Living Cyber armor quest that you can get in Newland City. The exact same one! Seems rather odd that a Omni NPC is giving a quest in the heart of Clan territory. Yes she was omni faction I did an info on her. in part of the quest you have to go into a building in old Athen. If I stepped on foot in old athens I would get my head blown off. At first I was feeling excited becasues I thought this might be the living Cyber armor quest that might be Omni-Tek only version but I was said to find out it was just the same as the one you get in Newland. Has any Omni-tek done this quest and if so can you please tell me how you did it with out getting you head blown off?

Junk

ummm no you won't die in athens as there are no more clan guards anymore. Only clanners get killed by guards unprovoked.

ACtually i am not 100% about athens but my lowbie omni trader was cruising around tir last nigth and didn't not get attacked one.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

hmmm...

I seem to remember my Omni Fixer got killed when I cam out in West Athens thru the Grid point. I am thinking that Athens might still me off limits but I guess there is only one way to find out. =)

Junk

That's only in tir that the guards have been removed............ Athen + West Athen still have clan guards.
    Yagyu for life

So...

If this is true why would the OT party mixer give a quest for Omni that can't be completed? Is this a bug and it should be a Omni specific quest or do us omni's not get to do quests?

Junk
    JM

Okies..

Frist, I have done some scouting and it is very possible to complete this mission as Omni. First off Kaiousama is right and that you can roam around freely in Tir but you will be killed on site in Athens. But there are no guards around the Whomp-ahs in athens and my mission was very near the whompa and away from any guards.

Secondly, It is very possible but still damgerous to get to Bjorn Krax in the wartorn Wastes by heading to Varmint woods and entering Wartorn form the backside thru Agean. Its still a damgerous run for a lower than lvl 40 toon but its still possible.

Other than getting the Carbon Rich rock from the longest road these are really the only obsticles in the way for a Omni-Tek toon. I know that ther are carbon rich rocks in 4 holes that are acecible to Omni but what I am not sure is if its a certain on in the longest road for this quest. I think it can be any but only time will tell. I will let you know if I complete this quest and give as much details as possible.

Junk
    JM

I have also discovered Newland City's Good Time Party Mixer's quest from party mixer's in Omni Trade, Reet's Retreat, and Lush Resort

Thats nothing!

Try being a Clan fixer and do the grid quest!
    Grid into Omni ent and BAM 4 guards!!! needless to say, you have to have someone warp you into bamboons if you want to have a chance to complete it!
    Whatever...

I am a Clan fixer..

..too =) Most of my other characters are Omni. No need to Warp anywhere since there are party mixers in Newland. Lets not get hasty =)

Oh.. and thanks Myers for the update on other party mixer in Omni territory.

Junk
    Last edited by Junkmerchant; Nov 17th, 2002 at 21:10:33.

My level 8 Omni Martial Artist completed all three parts of the Good Time Party Mixer quest for Living Cyber Armor on foot and all alone before the Clan guards were removed from the Tir whompas. I had to take the whompa to Last Ditch in Stret West Bank and run west and north along an unpaved road to get to Old Athens and later Foreman Mine.

I managed to run all the way out to Foreman Mine and back without dying at level 8 with maxed and buffed Evades and Run Speed, Auto Attack turned off, and Agg/Def slider full left.