Thread: Midnite Guardians Meeting

Cool Midnite Guardians

Welcome evryone. If you are a member of the Midnite Guardians
    you can temporariky check here for various info. on the Org.
    If your not a member then I hope you will find some interest in us, preferably enough to join. I would like to have open topic meetings for us once a week on Sundays as a way for us to touch base as a group. Nothing is mandatory so don't trip if you can't make it. I just think it would be nice. I am in the process of getting a website up, so when that happens I will let you know.
    If anyone has any suggestions on improving the org in any way
    please let me know, input shows you care about the org. no input tells me everything is fine. As far as where and what time to
    hold meetings I would like everyones suggestions, kind of like a voting thing, majority rules. Please keep in mind that high traffic areas like ft are better left alone for meetings due to intense lag.
    My suggestion would be to hold it in a backyard or indoors somewhere like The Happy Rebel. Again please let me know your opinions.
    For those of you who aren't members or don't know what the org is about, it's about us helping each other have a more enjoyable gaming experience. Loyalty to friends and comrades, dedication to helping fellow clan members.
    Thank You for taking the time to read this.
    Commander420
    Last edited by Commander420; Nov 19th, 2002 at 06:37:47.