Thread: A midwinter nights scream.

Post A midwinter nights scream.

Greetings all, thanks for checking out my post.

So I'm back. For real, I'm back. You probably dont know who I am, and why should you. I quit AO over a year ago. I wanted to start up again but I knew i would pay $50 bucks for 6 months registration where I would play a few nights and get fed up with all the regular bugs and lag.

So I'm back now, and why? Well i heard AO had gotten a lot better. Less bugs, less exploits, less stuff-that-annoyed-people. Some things havent changed though. I can still enter a fight with a green creature and see the whole scene freeze. I run outside, and it takes about a minute for it to load. And when i reappear, I seem to have died. Fun.

But thats not the real issue. Im still lvl <20 with my new character so I dont lose XP or need to wait for my stuff to reappear in the what-you-may-call-it. (I've actually forgotten).

Why did I start this thread? Oh yeah now I remember. I've started a beurocrat (I'll probably be able to spell that correctly in a few months). I play around with my nitwit robots and send them off hunting while i play solitary. I get some xp, a few times. Mostly my robot dies because its green and my enemies are also green. (Who would have guessed that the main ability of a class would be seemingly useless).

Now, now, I'm being silly. Ofcourse I'm new to being a bjurøkrætt, bjeurocrat, beurocrat, barrykraut, and I assume I'll get the hang of it some time soon. At least i know I know my Atrox Soldier did swell the last time i played. I made friends with a few people that were 10 levels lower than me and helped them out with missions and money, and two weeks later they said "You're gray, sorry".

What do I need. Hm Hm Hm, yes indeed that is a question.

Well one thing is for sure, my clan seem to have died. Nobody left. Which is sad, I guess. Vision of Disorder. Anyone remember? Oh nevermind.

So anyway, I guess I need a new clan. I like clans that are serious and well-organised. Have good leaders where there is mutual respect. I'm as loyal and serious to a clan as the clan is to me. I'm omni now, by the way. In case anyone is actually interested in hiring me.

I have some extra bonuses ofcourse. Im a webdesigner, I'm good at graphic design (not just webweb-design, but design in general. ahem) and im fairly competent in PHP and mysql so if you want some messageboards and interactive userinfo then I'm your man.

Well if you've read this far then you're probably as bored as I am. So let me close off with a joke.

What does a fish say when it hits a concrete wall?

"Dam".

- Praxiz Consternatio

whats ur ingame name ? i was in VoD too give me a tell /Cloudstrik3 maybe i can help u start up again

Jeg gætter på du er dansk eller norsk efter at have set æ og ø i den post.

Hvis du er dansk, så burde du kontakte Danish Federation, som er en ren dansk guild, med +200 medlemmer, et godt socialt sammenhold og en god demokratisk ledelse.
    Du kan få fat i den via af disse personer:
    Warcriminal
    Laufer
    Darkter
    Traumatizer
    Exitplov

sig at Korkia har sendt dig:-)

Hvis du er norsk, så burde du hive fat i Nordic Fusion, som er et godt nordisk guild. De acceptere dog først folk når de er level 50+. Her kan du kontakte:
    Jamespond
    Kryos
    Smuzz
    Pondutrader

Håber du finder et godt sted at slå rødder :-)

When I was 13, me and some friends made a short horror movie called A Midsummer Night's Scream