Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hats

Ungimp the fixers! Give them Summon Hat Nano Line! Woot!
    Ill take my Rubber Chicken Hat please.

Mardi Gras is coming ...

Mardi Gras is coming ... and there are no domino masks, no fool's hats, no beads to throw. I want hats! I want masks!

I want a clown mask. It doesn't even have to pay close attention to my character's underlying face. Give me one or two generic clown faces per gender, and that would be enough to rock.

And heck yes, I want a fedora. And I desperately want a tricorn; my primary character is seriously into pirates, for a good in-game reason. I want a bandana/headwrap/scarf, preferably in more than one color. And come next holiday season, I want a santa hat.

I admit, I am not looking forward to gimme caps or baseball caps, and will probably barf all over my keyboard the first time I see someone in the 294th century wearing one of those stupid ballcaps backwards.

Feudalists are prominent enough in the backstory to have their own permanent seat on the Council of Truth. In every twentieth or so clan mission description, Sir Galahad admits that people make fun of him for wearing funny clothes. But you know, playing a member of that clan is just no fun without ren-faire clothes.

yay i want taht beanie hat .. with the propeller... maybe u could right click it and u go up and down very slowly.. almost like a jump, but u just float up and then down and the propeller spins

w00t taht would be funny... u waiting to join a team and u see like 4 atrox's floating up and down in anticapating HAHa

that would be 2 sweet

-cub

Slade

Some wigs will be great to. Then I can look like Flock of Seagulls while you listen to your Slade albums.

I ran so far away.

Run, runaway.

Hats, masks, etc.... Fun!

Climate.

Smile

Face painting (like the tattoo) might be nice.

I want a lampshade to put on my head for when I go drinking at the bars.

Hats are possible, but it's alot of work indeed. The hats would have to fit all head shapes (unless you want hats to sit on the very tip if the Atrox head ), and so would have to be custom made. Making custom made hats for all the heads is a big job and takes alot of time. I'll keep it on the burner.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

If you are going to introduce hats, we really need a collar for Playful Cub and Grinning Hunter!

And maybe a leash...

- Pangur

I can wear have a hat and sunglasses... W00T!!!

http://www.slicedmass.com/images/megaram.jpg

-Mega

Phikia in his best CptnFallout Impression...

Phikia in his best CptnFallout Impression...

<clears throat>

What is all of this crap about hats??!?!

All of you people writing this drivel about wanting a hat are the same people whining about why they don't have any good pistols, nanos, etc;

So we should let the designers concentrate on hats hmm? Then we'll start getting "hat" bugs. I can just see myself flying in for a stealth attack in my yalmaha wearing a fedora...wow how intimadating!
    =============================================

hehehe ok...for real, I would LOVE to see this expanded. Being a fan of the track, I never miss an opening Day At the Del Mar Racetrack in San Diego, where they have the traditional "Wildest Hat" day. This one Lady had a 4' by 4' hat of the exact replica of the whole race facility...hehehe

Add some tools to the kiosks so that we can design our OWN hats!

One way to reduce the workload would be to make race-specific hats.
    While you are at it make bikinis female only.

Originally posted by Cosmik
    I want a lampshade to put on my head for when I go drinking at the bars.

Hats are possible, but it's alot of work indeed. The hats would have to fit all head shapes (unless you want hats to sit on the very tip if the Atrox head ), and so would have to be custom made. Making custom made hats for all the heads is a big job and takes alot of time. I'll keep it on the burner.
    Not necessarily. It took me until today to figure out what it was that was messing with my head when I looked at Senpai and Steel-Ribbed helmets. Is the head showing, or not? Then I got it: You've implemented those as hair.

If people were willing to live with the fact that anybody with a hat on has their hair tucked up inside it, then hats wouldn't have to be customized any more than those helmet styles are.

(And since equipping and de-equipping an item can change the hair shape and texture map, then it seems to me that implementing wigs should be pretty easy, too.)

Domino masks (for Mardi Gras, or just for the bandit look) wouldn't be any harder than sunglasses. Or were sunglasses harder than I think they were?

Of course, with the war heating up, Mardi Gras may not be much of a social event on Rubi Ka this year.
    Last edited by Brad, STL/MO; Jan 25th, 2002 at 01:35:49.

Anyone knows whether I can get flowers?

Can a char holds it in the hand?

I want a fez cap, a birthday hat (help us with some birthday events), one of those brittish guard hats (you know what I am talking about)

BigStrongGuy, Its called a Busby
    Zakariaus
    Omni Shadow Ops
    81 Nano Technician

Cool

Bad ass Atrox with an large Cigar in his mouth with an Spanish Big ass hat, with an ambrella drink in his right hand while sitting on his chair by the beech.

DAMN that would be cool =))

Red face arg lol

ehehehe whoa, what a freak-show .... ,)

mmmm some kind of neuro/brain-interface would be cool ....

for either establishin uplink or feedin myself some stims ehehehe

ooc: rofl
    tradeskillz ?

/me sees if hats do become exsistant they will end up being rare.

[Shopping OT 1-50] Player - ql1 Cowboy X hat 1 mill
    [Shopping OT 1-50] Player - ql1 Cowboy IV hat 15 mill

Make us happy :P Put it in Miir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12