Thread: Serious Bug: Bank being scrambled

Serious Bug: Bank being scrambled

With yesterday's patch I was hoping that this serious issue would be fixed, but it still isn't

I've petitioned about it, wrote an e-mail and written about it on the tempory patch forum, but no reply from FC so far

The current unique handling is a mess. If I take a bag out of the bank that contains an unique item, all those unqiue items are dropped from the bag. This even happens if I don't even have those unique items in my inv or wear them. They just are dropped from the bag no matter what.

To make things worse, is that this also scrambles your entire bank content.

I'm a trader, but currently I can't do my job, because I can't find anything anymore in my bank
    I've talked to guild mates who happened exactly the same. And if you look around the forum you would read that people are now even afraid to use their banks!!!!

So how serious do you want a bug to be before it's fixed that people are even afraid of it?

Either fix this poor unique messing around, or roll back the unique changes made in the patch, because I want to trade again and access my bank without fear of losing things!
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Personally, I'm not playing until this bug is fixed ... and if it's not fixed before next billing ... well ...

I guess there will be one less player around, because I'm not going to play a game, only to get more frustrated about something that is obviously a bug.
    Last edited by Cado; Nov 15th, 2002 at 15:17:26.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!

We're aware of this issue, and working on fixing it.

Checked qith QA, and they have verified a fix for this in 14.7. In simple wording: Fixed in 14.7.

Good to hear that.

Hmm, and when is that expected to go live ?

Arrow

Wednesday.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Cz,

Thank goodness! I am another playeer that won't touch the bank on two chars because of this.

Thanks,
    Martek

thx for the reply Cz
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

good news. My bank was 75% full and I had to completely re-organize it twice because of this. Arg, very frustrating
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

Hmmm...I wonder if they fixed this bug too:

I'm in the middle of the Alvin/Dodga Pads quest (working on Pads of Dedication now) and I always put the chips that I get from the bots into a single backpack.

When I put that backpack into the bank, no problem.

When I try to take that backpack out of the bank, I get a flurry of spam saying "You already have this unique item." and the two chips I have now get splattered randomly back into the bank.

After seeing it the first time, I double-checked every bag I was carrying to make sure I didn't have more than two chips and I didn't.

So I did an experiment where I put the two chips & my Apartment Key in a backpack together, put said backpack in the bank and then tried to take it back out. Both chips & Key ended up back in the bank and I got the spammage "You already have this unique item".....
    .: Naraya :.

You have just descrbed the very bug that CZ mentioned as fixed in patch 14.7

Yeah man. This bug suxxors. I cant wait for 14.7 though
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Originally posted by Cado
    You have just descrbed the very bug that CZ mentioned as fixed in patch 14.7
    Ah ok...
    .: Naraya :.

It is just the bank gnomes people! All you have to do is feed them and they go away.

LMFAO "Stoner Leet"