Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: catch ya on the flipside all.

Angry catch ya on the flipside all.

Well, after long consideration I've finally decided...

The time for me in this game has ended, i see no future on Rubi-Ka, but who knows funcom might bring something good out of this...
    well, i would like to send some goodbye's, to show you that i care.

Anitablond/Traderunner and Xelsius
    You might find it funny that i choosed to put you on top of this list, but i feel that you and Xelsius are the ones who gave me the most reasons for staying ingame, why i choosed to quit just now is wierd even for me but the triangle wasnt complete without Xelsius. Will miss you guys in this game.... perhaps we will be seing eachother in another world.
    All respect i have for you. Godspeed.

Heimdal
    Heh, where do i begin? you've been a great friend and a great guildie. But the time has come for our worlds to part....

Forsaken/GVRK
    The greatest guys i've ever known, this game wasnt the same after GVRK broke up but still some was gathered...
    (Yes, even blyant with his Buffy Addiction) I dont know what more can be said but Godspeed and I'll be catching you on the flipside.

Uprising
    A truly great man, it was an honor to get to know him when i first started playing, he is the best leader a guild could ever have and a great supporter of every community I've seen. The time we shared was fun, as my subscription hasnt ended yet i will try to say goodbye to you ingame some day but for now these... words will have to do my friend, my leader, my wingman

Tenzis/tenzu/tensu
    A pleasure knowing you, faithfull to the very end. i respect you more than you know....

Sarakan and Mcmuffin
    Heh, you guys where really fun to play with in the beginning of this game, im just sorry i didnt have the time to be with you more.. and very sorry that we lost contact on my last break when GVRK fell...

kiri
    Next game, same beat? seriously... respect. *huggle*

CAS
    The time i had in CAS wasnt very long but i feel like i got to know a few of you and i hope everything works out for the best for all of you. The time was not wasted, but it was enjoyed.
    Good luck on everything Redruum and company :P

NAMES which have participated in my ingame life a whole lot but havent been mentioned above:
    Gogliostro, Vizzeh, Wwallace, Highlight, Shyone, Sarelron, Blomst, Comfortyou, Lamaleif, Metasmasher, Meepmeep, Morradi,
    Elvadrieri, Askeladden, Charly, Deformer, Ainur, Crossbuster, Farsider, vannhode, Lordranos, Headspin, Keomps, Kreft, Mirzu, Odeen, Fleh, Godkill, Slexs, Iliphaer, Solarax, Razishlyat
    , Mouse, Redruum, Forsaken, Minority, Clan Anarchist Syndicate, The Council, #anarchyonline.no at qnet and all which have not been listed here...( you have not been forgotten, nor are you less important than these people.)

I salute you all, people of Rubi-ka!

Every song has its ending, every story has its hero, every god has its weakness.... But I have none of these, for i am neither a song, nor am i a hero in this story but i have a weakness....
    (yes, its the beacon on my GA)

My toons:
    Ostekjeks, Fixif, Insaneatrox, Precrime, Impregnable, Fredsmegler.

Date of registration 2001-12-04 16:20:26 UTC
    Account status Open until 2003-01-28
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

(yes, will stay around forums and perhaps some ingame time until my account closes. GODSPEED AND ENJOY THE TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND ENEMIES. As youll never know who is your enemy or your friend before the very end...)

Pax vobis!
    Last edited by madcow; Nov 17th, 2002 at 06:15:51.
    Piccolo of Storm
    -’Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war’
    -I will not take back my words, that is my way of the ninja!

Byebye Madcow, I'll miss you
    ^.~

Take care Madcow, you'll be missed. I don't blame you for leaving. As predicted, there's another mass exodus from AO. The sad thing is, Notum Wars and Shadowlands and the propoganda being spewed out from review sites will keep this game alive for new folks to get frustrated with.

Lol, when I read your post, I thought you were talking about my MA, Xcelsius, but here I come to find out it's some damn mouthless nanotechnician...aaarrrrrRRRgh, I wanna be missed too
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

awww =(

another fun person leaving...

well, guess i'll see you in SWG...

awww

Your leaving.............

that totally sucks......

This game wont be half as phun as it used to be when you are gone...

I will most certainly catch you on the flipside and i hope to see ya in SWG...

R.I.P. Toons of madcow.
    tvete - MP
    Sommersol - MA
    Blomst - MA
    Sykepleier - Doc

lalala

bye bye madcow and good luck.

You know, you should have made Ostekjeks your main, us advents have all the fun.

Take care.

Thanks

Thanks for youre kind words. Im sorry that you also are leaving the world of Anarchy ( is it anarchy ? )
    As a RL friend of yours i cannot say i will miss you cause you will be around no matter what ( i hope ).

And further notes , what Anarchy Online has become is great now to what is was a year ago with all the laggy things , but much is still missing , and for that reason i think im also leaving some day as i see no point in beeing here without a the things we where promised year and a half ago.

See you around MadCow . Rubi-Ka's luckiest player in my eyes

<-- Reflection Perfection

But still a noob

byebye :\

Hey,

Sad to see u go. Sorry we couldnt talk more earlier -busier time now with damn pets in missions.

Best of luck to you

Love Riz
    Rizla

"Tomorrow belongs to those that can see it coming"

damn everyone is leaving :\, hope things go the best for you in real life madcow. If we see eachother again, just remember who will always be dancing to your beat

Finally a quit post I can reply to..and that's not a good thing I was hoping it would be by someone I just said hello to and never talked to again.
    You'll be missed..but not so much if you keep staying in #forsaken
    I'm sure I'll catch you in another game (Lineage II!)
    Have fun..wherever you decide to have it

Stick to rogue characters though

=)

Magic , magic i say Fixif , rouges are wimps who only know how to run

<-- Reflection Perfection

But still a noob

Bye

Bye madcow, maybe our paths will cross again (I do hope so, maybe next GS?). Really sorry to see you go.

i am gonna miss you my friend, i am verry sad to see you leave and i hope you will enjoy your life further on
    There is a Time for everyone, but that time can come faster if you step on a fixers foot

Tenya "Tenzis" Mocker
    Storm
    Goddess Of war

You just stand in your little corner Xelsius and do all the magic you can think of..while I get my trusty dagger and..run.. *whistles*
    Hmm..or was it SMG..

Well ok..rogue or "magician"..but that's it!

I guess this can be classified as a bump too..oh well
    Last edited by Gogliostro; Nov 16th, 2002 at 01:34:18.

*sniff* *sniff*

heh, what can i say guys but thanks alot for the "farewells" it means alot...

And i will probably stick with Rouge characters as im no magic-maker!

SWG, and all other MMORPGS will be considered and i might even test them all out some day with the fellowship of my friends i hope.

Also, I would like to thank Blyant once again for MAKING me like buffy, nah just kidding mate, you know i love Ms.Summers :P

Originally posted by Xelsius
    See you around MadCow . Rubi-Ka's luckiest player in my eyes
    Im lucky in many ways i presume, but most of my luck appeared when i met the guys in the list above here, these are MY "lucky charms"
    hehe

PAX VOBIS!
    Last edited by madcow; Nov 16th, 2002 at 01:50:59.
    Piccolo of Storm
    -’Cry Havoc and let slip the dogs of war’
    -I will not take back my words, that is my way of the ninja!

You whining little quitter!

But seriously.. you'll be missed.. But i know you'll be back for shadowlands or notumwars

be sure to stick around in #forsaken though.. until i kickban you for slagging off ms summers
    -Blyant, Joe Average NT, Advisor of Forsaken

see you when u get back
    will be missed until you return and i'll hold the leadership for minority until you do.. I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!!! :P
    Gargravarr/Destruere/Gargra/Tragula/Agrajaag/Garkbit/Gargie

Advisor of Forsaken

Always sorry to see another mate go, but yea, hang arond the channel. :-(
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Unhappy

:\ Will miss you mate. Hope to see you in another game, or even back in AO. I left AO for 5 min once, hardest thing i did.

I guess its out to test RL and geting uber there, would be nice to hear how RL is, dont think i even can imagine.

Salutes You
    Advisor of Arion

The guild for ppl who wants some Fun 150+

www.kelloran.com

Unhappy

Madcow i will seriously miss you. We never did much together. Just before i am about to change, you quit . But i understand you.
    I Hope to see you in SWG or another MMO.
    i will be trying Neocron soon. And see how it fares. I am not spoiled and find most good, although most dosent keep me long enough busy.

Hopeing to see you often in IRC .

Until next encounter in a MMO farewell. Hope that it wont take to long

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast