Thread: Fixer Team Buff HoT's PLS!!!!!!! <- Bump

Fixer Team Buff HoT's PLS!!!!!!! <- Bump

A suggestion, most probably suggested like 50k times before, PLEASE implement team HoT's!!, for both 15-30min hots and 3min onse. Sure as if fixer's weren't already great chars but still,.

Fixers have team grid's, team runspeed and team ncu buffs. Why not team HoT's??

BUMP IF U LIKE!

This would most probably be liked by both fixers and otehr clases.
    A question, why on earth would u downgrade team buffs? Because buffing entire teams use less nano than single buffing? Heck add some nano usage to them I mean PARTIAL GRID JUMP = 450 runspeed whilst PARTIAL GRID JUMP(TEAM) = 420!

Add some nano usage and pls add the evade skills also. Its just utter patheticness (I know word dont exist in vocabulary) that you did it this way!

BUMP IF U LIKE!
    BUMP IF U LIKE
    BUMP IF U LIK
    ... well u get the point!

The theory on team runbuffs is that the speed bonus from the fixer runbuff would be stacked on top of the evade bonus from, say, Reduce Inertia, to create a combination better than either of the originals.

Of course, the team runbuffs don't stack with evade buffs.

And team HoTs, while they'd save me some time in some cases, wouldn't really be all that much more useful, and would just get more nerf fixers cries heard, which we don't need. 14.6 was enough, thanks.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.