Thread: Martial Artists.

Martial Artists.

Are we reduced to a real world status, where fists don't do crap against a gun? Or? I don't get it. And where did that thread about fixing ma's up to keep up with the pvp idea (longer battles) go?

And could some devs please read the ma forum. Just to see what they have done. More quitting ma's than soldiers nowadays. BAH!

-Frakk-
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

I play an MA, but I honestly just don't see how they can compete in PvP in the future really. They're still using their fists and speed while folks are using flamethrowers and rifles and and tank armor and such.

I dunno, just me I guess.

Unhappy A positive outlook

I have to frown when I say this...but maybe it's for the best.

We HAVE recieved a lot of love. However we DESERVED that love. Too few people relise that just because one proff gets love, doesn't mean others shouldn't as well. We were finally fixed, great! Now go fix the engies for christs sake and let us REMAIN fixed. It's the short attention span of a lot of players, they refuse to see that we were fixed, they were next, it could have been a cycle of GOOD things. But now everyone suffers, bc the Nerf Stick™ has been brought out again. Once unsheathed, it doesn't retreat again for some time. Look for enforcer nerfs soon, as they are now overpowered in comparison to all classes. They won't FIX other classes, instead it's easier to NERF the ueber one.

All the people that rolled MA's when the love started, will now go play enforcer. Those of us true MA's left, can stand up for our profession now. This is a good thing imnsho. Let the flames begin.
    Lisa "Fistofpaper" Bliss
    200 Killpet Legend, RK1

Natasha "Nursedaou" Evile
    Chief of Stuffed Sturgeons and Healer of Hajk, RK1

Jynne - ... it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink the ****in' water. =p
    Dovve - If you are a poet, when you read the words on this paper, you will see a cloud