Thread: Division 9 with Full auto?

Question Division 9 with Full auto?

hi,
    i saw a plasamaprojector,instead of burst,was having aim shot.
    the weapon is still with me.

i was wondering is it possible to implement full auto or even fling shot into the division 9?

since i saw one with an aimed shot,i can only assume the possiblities......

What you saw was a weapon that is a mission reward. It was what the Div 9er was based off of. It is not a trade skill process so nope.
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

What you saw was a Techtronica Neural Disruptor (spelling) - AR/Heavy Weapons/Fling/AS - predates the D9 by far.

The D9 just use the same skin as the Techtronica. As does a Flamethrower and River6. Supernova, IEC Flashpoint and Westinghouse. Blackhole and Steiner are also weapons wich uses same skin.

Are many more out there, so check name and info of items in the future as there might be gems hidden under your very nose
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Unhappy

There's also the standard plasmaprojector, can be made using tradeskills... it reeks