Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Super Duper Fixer Feature - Ermm, where is it?

lol I meant trader :P
    * $#^*#*%#*^$&#%&$%#$^&!!!

trader/fixer, whats the difference?

hey! who bumped this thread?

oh yeah... that would be me.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

Nice to see that the fixer concerns warrant a response............ Cosmik, please?

Just testing a sig.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Fixers USED to be strong classes back in Beta.

You see back in the day the roots worked, Maussers had 45m range and our HoT's were CHEAP as hell to cast and run buffs had no dmg penalties.

So what a fixer would do was root the mob, run out to max range of Mausser, 45m better than most sniper rifles in AO.

Shoot it to death, if root breaks, and back in beta it almost never did, it just timed out. Of course the Fixer has his best HoT running 24/7. So when the root breaks the mob can barely scrach a fixer before another root while running away at insane speeds. Fixer retreats heals up all the way with hit HoT and continues to blast the mob.

Due to this the first char to reach to 200 in beta was a Fixer as far as I know. Might have been an Enforcer, lots of high lvl Enforcers...

Obviously in Beta 4 they nerfed the roots to absolute uselessness, then in release nerfed the mausser, HoT's and run buff.

Funcom always ovedoes Nerfs. Remember conceal? What about the tank armor? Mirror shields? Freedom Arms? The list goes on and on. Funcom nerfs are more like 'deletes'.

todays bump comes curtesy of intra the little fixer

looks like I am sponsoring todays bump aswell

I know its pointless because there are no community team members on the boards today apparently (day after patch when we need communication most).
    but it will make it easier for me to find tommorow when I bump it again

fixers need info! good solid info, even if you take one prominent fixer within the community and tell him/her what you are planning.
    that way they can assure us that something is happening and give you feedback directly on how happy the rest of the community would be. they dont have to tell us what you are planning. but fixers trust fixers and if one of our own is happy and has info then the rest are more likely to be happy

that time of day again...

I think alot of people would appreciate a response on this.. I know that everyone is busy with the 13.7 fix today, but as I said, if i bump it then it is easier for me to find it tommorow.

goes off to organise a bad taste fashion show and bans cosmik from it until he get some answers

joins Trimus to keep him company in his bumbing of this thread

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

its been and gone

next on the fix list are MAs, agents and maybe NTs, that means that the fixer has had all the love that we're gonna get, erm... did anyone else see any love go flying our way? cuz i didnt

then I guess i am bumping this post every day for the next 6 month then

Angry

bumpy....
    Everybody needs an 808
    Everybody needs a 303

dang

i forgot to bump in a while..

*BUMP*
    Teknolord, Rubi-Ka 1 fixer.

fixers of the world unite

bump this thread, until they answer or we get bored,

we are playing fixers, I think that shows alot of us have got patience enough to sit and bump this thread even when bored

B
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

in the way of RBF, instead of just a shameless bump I will make it a little interesting to read... random fact:

"Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself"

small bump as I havent yet today

Bump

Bumpity bump bump bump

(the dust is settling on my poor little fixer, Hope I can shovel him out from under it)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast