Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: First Order Recruiting Again! (Omni-RK1)

I personally have a great time in this guild, despite the fact that it's more work than my real job. :P

Just as an update here. First Order has re-enforced our cozy family oriented guild with a rank structure change. We no longer use the Department Structure with General, Squad Commanders, etc, etc....

It left to many people feeling left out if they weren't a certain rank. It also had a Militaristic feel, and despite all the ranks in that governing form, duties and abilities were not very flexible in game. It just left a ton of administration for the leaders, and a feeling of being left out to those not promoted.

We have changed to a Republic, and I think it's for the best. This way we have a panel of 10 advisors, and we promote Members to Veterans after 30 weeks of First Order service. Sounds like forever, but the people that have stayed with us that long, certainly deserve to be distinguished.

This Rank Structure works very well, because our most loyal members are given the ability to recruit, and after 30 weeks, they certainly know the type of members we seek. They also can't kick anyone from the guild except Applicants, so I'm not so worried about a disgruntled Vet.

Members are still allowed to place towers, and receive all the benefits all the other members receive, as well as having just as strong of a voice in guild matters.

Another advantage is of course the simpler administration, as well as the formulated plan for promotion. Everyone know exactly when they will be promoted, so the envy factor is cut out significantly!

And since this post was made before the Notum Wars, let me update you on how that is going. It's going better than I could have ever hoped. I always thought of our guild as a very NON-PVP guild. Not very many of us every spent time in the arena, or Meetmedere, or 2HO. But when there was actually something to fight for, our members have stepped up time and time again for both attacking and defending ours, and others bases.

We do not force our members to do this, so they aren't always overly anxious to attend every raid, or every other guilds defenses. But we try. The one thing I can say though, is that when one of our 3 bases comes under fire, you will find every online FO member there regardless of level, and that in itself makes me damn proud. As well as showing how proud our members are of the guilds accomplishments.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Bump for this nice guild, with nice people

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Awww, thanks Letah
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

0_o Bump.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

>_<

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Bumpy!
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Q where did u post that thing about u leavin? u said u metioned me, i cant find it!
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234