Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Order Recruiting Again! (Omni-RK1)

Just quick browsing forums and saw this post.

Me and my 3 other friends may wanna join (swedes).
    Who should i send a tell to ingame if so ?

Send a tell to Detonate, Vitalsigns

Or of course me.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

^
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Beep. Beep.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]

This sounds like my kind of Guild, im not looking for a serious PvP, like to team with people.

If you are curious im a lvl 77 MA (with a lvl 38 Enf alt). Ive been playing AO for a while now (just over a year) and ive been in a few guilds.

Althou someone meantioned about peoples location, im no where near where anyone is atm, Im in Australia and thats the only real downer, the timezone beings +10GMT. I usuelly end up appearing online around 3pm to 1am your time (give or take a few hours).

So hopefully i will see you online sometime or another.

^^

Bizzzump!

Ding 100 you lazy Qaetus! Get out there and level!
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Christmas bump!

/me huggles a fuzzy Santa Leet!
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Your sig is getting too long vital.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]

Bumpage!
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Hello and welcome to the Twilight Zone
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

B U P *M
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]

erm
    ----
    Wash: Yes, this is a fertile land. And we shall rule over it and call it...umm, 'this land'.
    http://www.3v.no/images/bfbanner.gif
    Check out Clan 3V Image gallery

Talking

Jeez you guys need the bump 'technique'. BuMpAgE!

Originally posted by Lordvegeta
    Jeez you guys need the bump 'technique'. BuMpAgE!
    Forum noob. Be quiet.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]

Up you go
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

B-efore I make a choice on a guild I'd like to learn more about it.
    U-sually I can get this info from the guild's website.
    M-ainly, I'd like to know how fun and active the guild is.
    P-lease tell me on average how many Actives are in First Order?

Sorry, just trying to do a creative bump for you guys. I'm really interested in FO
    and would like to know more, but your Website is down. At the moment you just
    have the TEMP forums set up.

Let me know.

Thanks

-Tifanyx

A wholehearted BUMP for this fine gang!

we are a fun and active guild, we try to attack towers when we can, we do SD raids for MK armor or QB, a fine group of people
    Xolinlevh 202 NT Armor
    owner of 2x qual 108 freedom arms notum! and member of The Black Hand
    now wielding a qual 200 freedom arms G2!!!

Recoil04 158 agent Armor

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast