Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: First Order Recruiting Again! (Omni-RK1)

Talking

FO the best family on the planet! weeeeee

Yeah, the /org description is old.

Haven't come up with anything witty to replace it with.

:P
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

Our First Order website is down at the moment and will be up soon.

If you have any Questions / Comments, please post below. I'll do my best to answer them.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Our website is up and operational!
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Interested

I recently left Omni-Special Forces due to (very) little activity in the guild. After browsing your website and reading the posts here I am very interested in joining FO. I'll try to contact you next time i log in.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Bump!
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

FO is a very nice guild and a great family. You cannot go wrong to join them.
    Blachrain (lvl214 MA)
    Blachmoon (lvl210 Doc)
    Blachnote (lvl210 Crat)
    Pruegler (lvl200 Enforcer)
    CaptPJ (lvl200 Engineer)
    Cortega (lvl150 Fixer)
    Cannongirl (lvl130 Adv)
    Blachbeam (lvl115 NT)
    Wyrmbait (lvl73 Soldier)

Originally posted by Shodan
    Our website is up and operational!
    No, it's not

Your website seems to be very unstable. Up one day, down the other. I applied for membership last week and thought maybe I could view the results of the vote today. No luck.

Detonate did say he was going to make some changes to the site. I wonder is he's doing that now.

Anyways, I gave you my vote
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Posted by Detonate on FO forums:

I'm sure a few of you have noticed some serious downtime over the past few days. So here's the scoop.

Over Thanksgiving the database server bit it. It just took a simple reboot to fix that, but since the box is hosted at a friends work, he wasn't there to fix it for a few days. Vaction and all.

Yesterday something just totally crazy happened and 22 tables in the database suddenly got corrupted.

Everything is fixed now.
    Woot!
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

^Bump^
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Bah! You don't need to bump when the thread is 1/4 down the page.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Bah. The site is down.
    Anyway. BUMP!
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]

Originally posted by Qaetus
    Bah. The site is down.
    Anyway. BUMP!
    Apparently what every caused the database to take a crap on itself the first time, has once again surfaced.

So I'm just starting it over. Sites been up over a year, and it's time for a change anyways!

If you are interested in FO, just contact me or any other officers in game.

You can find the list of people here:
    http://www.anarchyonline.com/org/stats/d/1/name/2398209
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!

I would like to thank Cloud523 for his time last night. I was looking to apply to FO but Iam not Lvl 75 as of yet.So just a thanks to Cloud523 for his help and time last night.

Docodeath

Hello there Docodeath. You do not need to be level 75.

Our /org description is old.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

Ok thanks, I would like to Join FO if someone that can recruit me ill be on after 6pm est tonight.
    Thanks again for the help and time

Okay

I would have sent you to out FO Application forum, but our website took a beating. Detonate is working on a new site, w00t!

Send me a tell to either Vitalsigns, Vitalangel or Minova. In that order

I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by Vitalangel; Dec 11th, 2002 at 20:52:23.
    Illuminati

220 Arinova - Bureaucrat
    207 Novatek - Soldier
    200 Vitalangel - Doctor
    200 Teknova - Fixer
    200 Je'Tina - Shade

I'm glad to say that you can send a tell to me too.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast