Please do something with the TMS line. Nowadays it has been reduced to a "get out of jail free card" that I cast before making a mad dash for the exit. I truly do not wish to cast it during a fight, as the two min wait afterwards before I can recast my regular shield is incredibly annoying. And when I'm teaming the mobs seem to loose interest in me the second I fire it up. Not only is the protection it offers waisted, but since I'm suffering from nano shutdown, I can't cast my taunts to try and get it's attention back...

Here's one suggestion on what could be done: Reduce the reflect on the Total Mirror line to 45%, make it stack with current reflect shields and only lock the skills actually used to cast it instead of shutting down all our nanoskills for 2 mins...

Yes, this would be a nerf for the lower lvls, as mk I stacked with a Partial Deflection Shield would only be 55%, but at the lower lvls I think this will still be enough. With Reactive Reflective Field our reflect would be back up to 75% again while TMS is running. We still wouldn't be able to chaincast it, but it would allow us to use our taunt line while TMS is up. And as it wouldn't overwrite our regular reflect shield we could actually go straight to a new fight with no wait in between except to heal up. Finally, it would add a little more damage reflected back since both shields would be running at the same time, but that's ok by me ^^

Anyways, this was just one suggestion... I'm sure there's others out there aswell, but please do something to cut down the waiting between every mob, and make TMS worth casting regularly. It's our defining nano - we should use it! (I know it's used in PVP, but I have no experience in that area, so I'll leave that out of this)