Thread: Suomi Finland Perkele

Suomi Finland Perkele

Org for Finnish players called Suomi Finland Perkele has been opened. Everyone within Finland is welcome to join although you have to be on side of Omni-Tek. Send tells for following persons and inquire about joining: Kryoe, Urdenn, Heize and Wolfkiller. Hope we see soon!

Come on guys! We have some awesome plans for future especially for Notum War, if we would double our current member number from 5 to 10 that would help us considerably to attain our goals.

Requirements:
    -Omni
    -Must live in Finland.

How to join us:
    Send tell for Kryoe (Leader, checking messages daily.) Although we have other members but they are playing alts till we find new crew for organization.
    Gith - Solitus Doctor.

Im from Finland, but also a clanner, so I wount join, but its still nice to se some countrymen take some action . Perhaps ill come attack your control tower in NW just for a laugh

p.s. Great name for the guild!

Hmmm

Just a question: Why would you want to travel all the way from Finland to Rubi-ka - just to hang with other Fins??

Hello, and nice to see you too.
    Hopefully the Notum Wars publishing will arouse more Finnish up. Until then, Good luck.

And for Epoz’s question: Timezone and language two good point while making an org.
    Last edited by Gith; Nov 30th, 2002 at 13:02:13.
    Gith - Solitus Doctor.

Plus that nothing would be more satisfying for a all Finnish guild then to attack a all swedish guild and kick their arses

(for some clarification to non Finns and Swedes, Finland and Sweden are arch rivals in almost all sports)

No comments on that.
    Gith - Solitus Doctor.

omg

Gah! the Finns are everywhere. Go practice Sledge throwing or Javelin instead... you master that at least... leave the nerdy stuff for us Swedes.

//Nyllet

Karatenyllet - 185 MA
    and the Army of alts

Cool AND:

Leave the skiing and handball to us Norwegians!
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Re: AND:

Originally posted by Xephydes
    Leave the skiing and handball to us Norwegians!
    hmm.. Norwegian handball doesn't keep me awake in phear at nights, But must confess, you are Uber in Telemarkskiing ;D
    Cuitus ergo sum

And not to forget:

We rule in curling... Yay! (?)
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

Hehe, Thanks for replies and keeping this on top. I haven’t checked this for a while.

Well, just wanted to say if you are Finnish and you want to meet more in Rimor server here is few name you could try, Kryoe, Gith, Davies, Waingro and Alistaja are maybe the most active Finnish currently. Have a Finnish org idea is crashing down due to low activity of Finnish on AO. We just can’t do anything fun and everyone is thinking of joining to other orgs, but we still still keep rather good connection up by tells. If you want to meet us just tell.
    Gith - Solitus Doctor.

I'll add myself to the list of Finns.
    They killed my .sig again.

System message: Liyanne was added to your Finns list

Epoz

Jeevez........: Rimor Clan Enforcer (Atrox)
    Mediceval....: Rimor Clan Doc (Solitus)
    Mozart........: Rimor Clan Trader (Solitus)

Retired:
    Helvic.........: Rimor Clan NT (Solitus).
    Epoz..........: Rimor Clan NT (Nanomage).

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm

Remove me from the list, Im leaving AO

... love the guild name
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright