Thread: Top 10 Most Wanted List

Cool Top 10 Most Wanted List

So im browseing ( cause i have soooo much time on my hands now ) and i find all kinds of neat goodies . So i send a few people out to kill / look for certian things . After 3 days they havent found a thing i was looking for . Now i relieze that its probably coming in next patch , but i wanted to stress to the Devs how important these things are to some of us . So i am compling a list of the top 10 most wanted things to be added / commented on . Not a flame FC thread . A thread for those of us who are intrested in seeing somethings added / fixed .

1) Tradeskills and the Items . Gofles droppings , Atrox eyes , Leet blood .. etc . If they are droping then my crew hasnt found em ! Engineer Pistol , Accelerated NCU ... the list goes on . Are these implemented in this Patch or at a later date ? If they are apart of this patch then they are busted . I know i personaly was looking forward to the pharma tradeskills part of this patch and i am quiet disapointed in it

2) Unique weapons / Quests : One item that stands out is the new Ma bow . Sevral Ma guildies (along with others) have been searching and searching for this . The closest thing they can think of is trying to kill agent lamb , i argue that this mob dosent drop the bow , why ? because it comes in ql 1 , so theroticly a low lvl 10 Ma could have a chance to get this item , but wouldnt stand a chance against agent lamb . Confirmation in the area of " <this many> new quests were added to 16.0 and are Ingame right now " would be nice , or atleast some sort of hint as to whether they are on the right track or not .

those are my 2 biggest questions of this patch 16.0 . Feel free to add to the list (as its a top 10 )

2) Just because the database lists the item at ql 1 and ql 200 doesn't mean every ql drops.

It lists crat forms from 1-200, but only 60-80 drop.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%