Thread: Notum

Angry Notum

Well it kinda sux that the only people that can make CAS armor are the ones with over 100 million credits.. the rest of us can't afford it.
    And trying to find them on mish is almost impossible.. did over 10 mission today.. killed every mob.. and not one of the drop a notum part..

Plz if somebody at funcom reads this.. plz make notum drop more often.

A solution

Maybe the new towers in notum wars will be able to harvest them, could be a solution.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Making QL200 CAS armor requires 800 in Nanoprogramming and 900 in Chemistry, so it makes sense that you have to be high-level in order to build the top-notch stuff.

Besides, there's no Maestro for Chemistry, making things a little harder.

/me hugs his soon-to-be 1k Tutoring
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!